Submission

naranja

Ok, so I am only now realizing, at the age of 27, that I love the idea of submission. I love the idea of being weak and helpless. In my normal day to day life I'm in control of things and powerful....things have always been like this. At times I've thought that I have too much control. As a child I used to fantasize about getting hurt and then someone would have to take complete care of me. Anyways, I have noticed that when I feel sick I get horny, probably because of the weakness thing. I'm wondering what I should do about this? Tis so strange....

Ok, so I am only now realizing, at the age of 27, that I love the idea of submission. I love the idea of being weak and helpless. In my normal day to day life I'm in control of things and powerful....things have always been like this. At times I've thought that I have too much control. As a child I used to fantasize about getting hurt and then someone would have to take complete care of me. Anyways, I have noticed that when I feel sick I get horny, probably because of the weakness thing. I'm wondering what I should do about this? Tis so strange....

*raises hand and starts walking to Canada* Thank god I have relatives in Canada

Not strange at all in my opinion.

What should you do? Find a willing Dom. Explore it.

Luckily for me I'm just out of a relationship....but where do I find this? In some ways, I also imagine that I'd enjoy being submissive in other areas of life as well, not just the sex. I could imagine that being very very sexy.

There are many that live alternative lifestyles to varying degrees. Look around on the internet for group near you, or join one of the personals sites that advertise catering to the alternative lifestyle. You'll likely find it by using the term BDSM.

Hopefully I'm not stepping on any toes of anyway already enjoying an alternate lifestyle. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

Luckily for me I'm just out of a relationship....but where do I find this? In some ways, I also imagine that I'd enjoy being submissive in other areas of life as well, not just the sex. I could imagine that being very very sexy.

Do yourself a favor, and watch the movie Secretary. It's right up your alley (and mine ).

I thought that was me writing that post. Wow! I know exactly where you're coming from. I was lucky that I found a Master who was willing to work with me and bring out my submissive side. I'm torn on the advice of looking for a Dom on the internet.

Pro: You need to experiment with someone who knows what they're doing. I don't know what you want to get into, but some stuff could be dangerous (or atleast very painful and not in a good way) if the Dom isn't experienced.

Con: BDSM involves a high level of trust. You really can't enjoy yourself completely as a Sub without knowing you can 100% trust your Master.

I'd say your best bet is to introduce it slowly with the next guy you sleep with. See if he's into it too. I used to drop key phrases into a conversation like, "BDSM, Sub, Dom, topping, bottoming" if he's into it too, he'll know what you're eluding to.

Con: BDSM involves a high level of trust. You really can't enjoy yourself completely as a Sub without knowing you can 100% trust your Master.

Which is why it is SO important to make sure your Dom/me is real. Too many subs get taken advantage of by those aren't really so inclined and they think you're an easy target. Not at all true.

The phrase I once heard "I'm a sub, not a doormat." comes to mind and a true Dom/me will already know that. You still get treated with respect. It's a distinction for some reason a lot of people can't seem to understand.

Which is why it is SO important to make sure your Dom/me is real. Too many subs get taken advantage of by those aren't really so inclined and they think you're an easy target. Not at all true.

The phrase I once heard "I'm a sub, not a doormat." comes to mind and a true Dom/me will already know that. You still get treated with respect. It's a distinction for some reason a lot of people can't seem to understand.

Though I'm not into the scene, I fully understand this mentality.