BlowJobs

is she saying it tastes bad before you cum? or after? maybe you just need a bit of a wash if its pre-cum!.. or if she is inexperiences in giving blowjobs, maybe she is just not used to the scent...there is usually a bit of one.. even if the guy is clean... is she just shoving it in and out? There are many other things that can be nice in a blowjobmaybe thats what making her gag.. what do YOU like? do you like having your balls licked too? Has she had much experience with blowjobs?

I'm sorry for not replying everybody!

I didn't expect to get so many replies, some that seem very helpful, so quickly!

We are both inexperienced in sexual matters. I am her first and she is my first. So yes, she is inexperienced as am I.

I'll attempt drinking a lot of water one time and another time I will drink a lot of juice that she likes.

For the other questions:

- I'm not sure exactly what it is she doesn't like. I know she said the pre-cum tasted salty and the cum was way to salty, she had to spit it out.

- As for the smell and texture, I have no clue.

Anyways, I hope some of these things will help =D. Thank you so much guys.

I would really like it if someone would give me some comments on one of my other posts...

I don't like cum. I love giving my bf head, but I don't like him cuming in my mouth. I just don't like the taste of it, or the element of surprise (even when warned). I know it seems mean, but that's just me and he accepts that. I'm all for giving head so he can't complain too much! We almost always finish with sex anyway. Maybe your gf is the same.

Had a quick look at your blog. It contains Jessica in every category! You are one smitten boy.

I don't like cum. I love giving my bf head, but I don't like him cuming in my mouth. I just don't like the taste of it, or the element of surprise (even when warned). I know it seems mean, but that's just me and he accepts that. I'm all for giving head so he can't complain too much! We almost always finish with sex anyway. Maybe your gf is the same.

Had a quick look at your blog. It contains Jessica in every category! You are one smitten boy.

Erm yeah, I am =/.

I guess I will re-post them here as a Journal because apparently you can't post your myspace or anything.

I'll probably PM you some questions I don't feel like talking about in the public scope =P.

pineapple juice is known to work, I never heard that before until I met this last girl.

Thanks =D I'll try it!

hehe my boyfriend's a vegetarian.

Haha lucky you.

Though... I've always been a semi-vegetarian. Like, I'll eat meat sometimes, but not often and I usually won't eat a lot of meat when I do eat it. Theres this one quote, just pushes me to be a vegetarian more and more.

I will never eat something that has a face.

Really makes you think about stuff...

Its not mean to not like the taste. I dont either. If guys had to get a mouthfull everytime, I dont think theyde like it either- well mabey some of them. I was told it doest even feel all that much different if you keep it in or finish with your mouth, its the idea that is a turn on. I was only told that by one guy, so Im obviously not speaking for everyone.

My point is, women should not feel they are expected to swallow or even spit if they dont want to. They can finish with their hand. You might even get it more often if there not dreading that aspect of it.

Its not mean to not like the taste. I dont either. If guys had to get a mouthfull everytime, I dont think theyde like it either- well mabey some of them. I was told it doest even feel all that much different if you keep it in or finish with your mouth, its the idea that is a turn on. I was only told that by one guy, so Im obviously not speaking for everyone.

My point is, women should not feel they are expected to swallow or even spit if they dont want to. They can finish with their hand. You might even get it more often if there not dreading that aspect of it.

Yeah i think the feeling or thought that you are inside them (for awhile) is what turns guys on ALOT!! about swallowing.

Yeah i think the feeling or thought that you are inside them (for awhile) is what turns guys on ALOT!! about swallowing.

For some. I like it when a woman swallows, it's just sexier. Plus, there's a certain feeling of rejection if she spits out the cum after the fact. No one likes to think that something about them makes the other go 'Yuck!'

Different strokes though. Some guys like it when you play around with a load instead of swallow it, dribbling it, rubbing it around, etc.

pinapple juice yes, asparagus, no

The texture, if she doesn't like the slimyness, then I don't have much hope for you bud.

Turn about is fair play... have you tasted her?

Can you kiss her after you cum in her mouth? If you are expecting her to taste you, what about showing her that you are willing to still treat her with respect and thankfulness for her services?

I was comfortable kissing Miss X after her going down on me, but she wasn't comfortable the other way around.

The other thing is cumming in her mouth. When you know you are going to blow, dont blow towards the front of her mouth, do it towards the back of her throat.There is less volume and spit that way.

Miss X had issues with the idea that she had "swimmers" wriggling around in her mouth and thought that very gross. She didn't have that issue after I had gotten snipped.

If you are ramming it into her throat of course she is going to have a gag reflex. Go easy lie down on the bed and let her decide how much penetration of the mouth she gives.