Can U Get Pregnant...

soccer14

Hey! Okay, I started birth control for the first time last Sunday...I ended up having sex this past week with my bf. We used condoms, except for once Would I still have a chance of being pregnant because I just started my birth control or what? I'm just a little confused. Nobody explained this too me...and I'm not about to let anyone in person do it either...

Yes you can. My OB/GYN told me that birth control is generally not fully effective until approximately 3 months after you start. Even then, it has to be taken at the same time every single day for maximum effectiveness. Missing a few is not an option.

And even when you're on birth control and using condoms, you can still get pregnant. Please keep that in mind.

• Like 1

Yes, you can and you can always call Planned Parenthood or a similar clinic for help. Please consider not having sex at all since it sounds like you are not going to be careful enough with birth control. Given your age, please use a condom every time even if you are taking the pill.

It depends on the pill. Maybe you can call the doctor/clinic you got the pill from and make sure, and depending on what they say take the morning after pill or not?

Once your pill is effective, it may seem annoying to use a condom every time, but once you get into the habit of it it will be really mechanical and easy. I am on the pill and my boyfriend and I use a condom every time, and honestly it makes me feel so much more relaxed about pregnancy.

Whoah! I did not see that you are but 14 years old. Hon.... please..... use a condom each and every time you have sex until you are old enough and want to start a family.

YOu do not know where that boys penis has been and what deseases he could be carrying.

Getting pregnant would nto be as bad as getting a sexually transmitted infection that had no cure.

This is your life you are playing with here.