Why do I feel alone all the time ?

This is going to sound like a typical topic I guess..I just neede to get this out. Lately I have been feeling alone and unhappy in my social life. Yes I do have friends and yet I dunno I feel as though if I am not the one to call or shout out no one would call. I see my old friends from high school and they seem to all hanging with there fiends going out having fun and talking a lot of nonsense which is what I miss in particular. My friedns I dunno one (J) we use to talk everyday and it would be great then she got back with her bf and now im on the second burner. Anothe rone of my friend well lets say a majority of them all complain there busy and I dunno its like wow your so f***** busy to take 5 minutes to call me. I stated school again 2nd semester in Nursing lets say I made acquaintances... who some i can not satnd being around. I fel so alone sometimes its ....hard, its funny though im always there when peopole need me but god forbid when i need someone its so hard to join them . School is hard, I have a father that doesn't even help out a mother thats constanly working a lil sister who is mentally challenge, a older sis that never class to see how im doing....

I guess i just neede to write how i am feeling ....I just need the strenght to push myself....You know i have 2 good friends from high school but I dunno we barely are able to see each other andone day i called one of them and they were going out witha abunch a ppl but didn't invite cuz i might not like them..ha..they never though her we don't see her that much lets still invite her....I want to be happy not just for a day or two but a few weeks maybe a week if at all....

Anyways i don't expect any replies i just needed to let it out and share it with you guys....

sometimes its ....hard, its funny though im always there when peopole need me but god forbid when i need someone its so hard to join them .

I can relate. One thing I have noticed is that there are a lot of users out there. The people who are kind and go out of their way to be there for others, are often the ones who are pushed aside when not needed anymore.

^ I agree with you. Sometimes it doesnt pay to be the nice person since usually you are the one to get stepped on. I have always been the nice, kind, and generous person (to a fault) and I tend to be the one that gets shoved aside when something better comes along. Lately I've been trying to reconnect with an old friend and that was going well, but then he decided to be an a*s about things and fight with me. Instead of chasing and arguing with him, I am letting it go for now. He'll be back when his life starts getting bad again with his own demons.

The older I get, the more I am positive that every single human being feels alone...it's like the human condition or something.

There have been times in my life that I overflowed in my social life...and still felt completely alone.

I have found that the answer to this is to love myself more, and get to know me more. I think fulfillment, love and all that good stuff comes from within

I know I can always rely on me, that's the truth. So instead of spending an obscene amount of time trying to be a perfect friend to others, i've learned to be the perfect friend to me and still have a social life.

I'm on the fence trying to decide if it's better to be alone or have lots of fake friends. You get tired of being there when they need you but when you need them they run far away. I swear strictly online only friends are the best solution for me. I have a couple of them that actually care more than any rl friends.

Most of my friends say they are too busy with family to bother with me, but that one day when kids are grown and out of the house they will come running back and I will be too busy for them.

There are days I feel friends are overrated... Just this week I've pissed off two friends and I haven't a clue how I did it. I'm 37 I don't need or want to play the childish highschool games anymore. If I don't feel like talking or having company they should understand after 10+ years of friendship. I rarely do this because I need their support but just one day I want to be left alone and poof they take it the wrong way.