THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE - SuperDave71

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it stinks man, but there's always an upside. a fresh start can be kind of empowering. next time something bad happens you're going to have this experience to rely on and you'll be stronger. whenever the karma train comes 'round and knocks her on her butt, she'll be a lot less prepared, by the sounds of it. keep at it man, i've been following your story, it's really tough, but it sounds like you've been doing great

ugh I'm so sad. I've been watching tv in my flat all day, now I'm alone in my room listening to break up songs. I feel like Bridget Jones and it's not even Valentines day yet! Don't know how I'm gonna get through that.. I'm actually looking forward to work tonight, it'll be the first time I've been out in 2 days. I only have 1 seminar a week! I'm like a lonely old spinster at 20 years old.. I need a hobby or something. Sorry for that little insight into my life lol.

Day 4- He was still on my mind all day, and since we work for the same company but in different divisions people have started to ask if we broke up...I responded with " Lets just say we are taken a break indefinitely." Refused to give any details, and every response I get is...Trust me his loss, NEXT! It made me laugh, bc I do know that I am a catch but I love the pig, as sad as that is.

Well, well, well...back to day 1 at the mo. Unless I am deff pregnant with his baby - which I find out today - I have to try my hardest to not contact him. He apparently met someone else and is moving on, got his life back on trace, blah blah blah. And he doesn't seem toooooo welcoming to me! Haha. Got a nasty email from him yesterday. So I'll let him have his stupid new love interest. Doubt it will even work. But man if hurts to think of him with someone else........ugh.

Back to day one!

I feel good. I'm thinking about all the bad times - not the good. Like when we met how awful our sex life was, and that because of him not protecting me from his ex made me insecure and it's because of him that i'm on tablets to make me normal. Because of him, I got angry, that never happened before. I'm just going to tell myself I don't love him - if I don't love him and I say it enough maybe I'll start believing it.

I DON'T LOVE HIM and this is EASY!!!

day 5. Just want to know that she is thinking about me and missing me..that's all I want. I'm sick of waking up and having the realisation hit me ever morning. I honestly don't think I'm ever going to get over her..she made me feel things I never knew I could feel. No one has ever affected me so intensely.

Made it to 30 days!! Now on to 60!

Congrats!!!!! I did break my NC on the 5th day last night with a text message...i know i know. It finally hit me yesterday that I had been apologizing when I never did anything wrong in the relationship and that was why I broke up with him! I had so much regret but I wrote a closure letter to my ex for myself and I felt so much better. I realized that he was the one being so selfish in the relationship and pushed me away when all I did was give him all of me. He is the reason I felt insecure about our relationship. He was not making me happy. I do love him, but I want the man back that I fell in love with not the one that put all the walls up after. I haven't cried at all today and that is a first. All the text sad was " I finally understand..."

end of story. He texted me back but I never responded. I have no need too.

congrats gatorclaws...really.

just wondering... is it best i block him and delete him from msn? just so keep his curiosity... also to help myself?

Thank You!

I use AIM so I'm not sure of the differences with msn. Depending on where you are at emotionally it might be best to block/delete him. Is he trying to contact you?

I blocked my ex for most of november and december, but eventually unblocked her. The reason I did it in the first place was because I found myself checking her away message several times a day and it wasn't healthy. After a while when I got stronger, I unblocked her. My thinking was that leaving her blocked was giving her power and showing that I was weak. Of course, the day I unblocked her she started messaging me so it does peak their interest. However, do what you need to heal. Don't make a game out of it and try to get a reaction out of him.

Thank You!

I use AIM so I'm not sure of the differences with msn. Depending on where you are at emotionally it might be best to block/delete him. Is he trying to contact you?

I blocked my ex for most of november and december, but eventually unblocked her. The reason I did it in the first place was because I found myself checking her away message several times a day and it wasn't healthy. After a while when I got stronger, I unblocked her. My thinking was that leaving her blocked was giving her power and showing that I was weak. Of course, the day I unblocked her she started messaging me so it does peak their interest. However, do what you need to heal. Don't make a game out of it and try to get a reaction out of him.

no he isn't trying to contact me. in fact, he does not want to contact me... or hear from me for the rest of his life. but we promised that we wouldn't block each other and end it on a really badnote... but i haven't seen him on inthree days and am starting to think he is playing games... trying to make me wonder what he is up to so i can call him and ask him how he is doing... but i am NOT going to do that. i just blocked him... may be for thebest for now. to show him i am stronger...