He says Im NOT Wife Material !

selkie

I find it cathartic because he can't write anything back and I got in a jab or too.

Ill be fine, Im already starting to rip in apart in my mind.

Instead of recalling him as handsome, he is now a sourpussed foureyed baldy in my mind's eye view.

And his voice was like Gumby on helium. Grown men shouldn't sound like whiny 14 year old boys.

He will simply be relegated to an amusing dark humor anecdote to tell friends for girls night out.

I find it cathartic because he can't write anything back and I got in a jab or too.

Ill be fine, Im already starting to rip in apart in my mind.

Instead of recalling him as handsome, he is now a sourpussed foureyed baldy in my mind's eye view.

And his voice was like Gumby on helium. Grown men shouldn't sound like whiny 14 year old boys.

He will simply be relegated to an amusing dark humor anecdote to tell friends for girls night out.

I would be concerned about him forwarding it - in edited versions - all around but as long as that risk is worth it to you, sounds good.

From that conversation you posted, he does not seem like much of a match for you anyway.

He wants different things, and that does not fit in with whom you are. It does not mean that there is anything wrong with you...just that you are not his fit. Does not bring whom you are down in the least bit, or mean you aren't great, and that someone else would not know you are a catch. Nor does it mean there is anything wrong with what he wants. From what you said, this was a relatively new relationship, and that is when most people do part ways when they realize they want something else.

I would suggest you move on, if you want more than friends and sex because this guy made his intentions pretty clear already.

However, I do not think that him not seeing you as wife material justifies you retaliating either with comments that only bring you down to a lower level, walk away, classy with head held high. That leaves a much better impression.