Pregnant with periods?

adidas7fire

How much bleeding are you talking about when you say "a period"?

Some women experience an "implantation bleed" during the first month of pregnancy, around the time when their period is due. However this should be light and go away. I never heard of bleeding for 3 months.

Has a pregnancy test indicated that there is a pregnancy?

BellaDonna

You might be experiencing ectopic pregnancy. 2% of pregnancies are that way. Do a blood test to check your level of the pregnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). If it's high enough to suggest pregnancy, but not as high as it should be at your stage, the pregnancy may be ectopic. or An ultrasound. If the sonographer can see an embryo in the fallopian tube, you definitely have an ectopic pregnancy.

If its an early stage you might be able to have the kid, otherwise it will be a loss.

Hope that helped

My mum was six months pregnant with me before her doctor finally confirmed it. She thought she was but every month he kept saying "No mrs bla bla...you are definitely NOT pregnant" because she was having regular periods. Its highly unusual, but it CAN happen.

If you are worried and this is happening to you see your doctor or do a home pregnancy test.

If you are worried about bleeding and you are pregnant you need to see your GP right now. My doctor said if I develop any bleeding to let him know. It's better to be safe then sorry. It could put you at risk if you don't. And if you want a baby, it can make you lose it if you are not cautious about bleeding and find out whats going on. Anyone who is bleeding and pregnant I would surgest to go and see their GP.