Should boring ppl date?

You're probably not much of a 'talker'--either am I.

So why don't you consider easyguy's suggestion to do things. I'll be honest as a female, I would rather take a hike, go bowling, go to the gym with someone, climb a rock wall, go horseback riding, go to a museum or botanical garden, an aquarium etc...than sit down to some idle chit chat/small talk. Trust me, doing activities that I have mentioned above will give you interesting stuff to talk about. Try it.

The fact that you say you dont have anything to look forward to in itself would be a turn off. Arent you looking forward to your future? I dont think someone has to be full of exciting stories and drama to be interesting. I think if you are eager to experience life and have interests you shouldnt have a problem keeping a girl because your "too boring". I also think that as you get older you will discover that there are many women who prefer a simple kinda guy.

Hah. I'd consider myself pretty boring too. I guess I've wondered this myself. I really don't have an answer...

DOING things is not easy when you don't have interest in them. Thing I love doing is on the computer... its a 1 man sorta thing. I do create art so that is one thing I do... but again, its not something I can do with someone else... I can only just show them.

Can you date someone even though you are "boring"? Yeah... you can. Take her to an amusement park for kicks... go to a shooting range and just be curious. Showing her you are curious will maybe lead her into wanting to do something odd and different. Skydive bungie jump (perhaps ur not that adventuresome but ya know Take a drawing class where they make you be messy... like finger painting, or charcoal drawing... get messy, dance with music, act stupid on your own and explore your exciting side of life.

Throwing yourself into things sometimes makes you more interesting... go travel to another country... semester abroad (ur 21, assuming ur in college... *still*). Just go!

Drive by a beach, be fully clothed, and jump in! just do it!

Go out for Pho.

Go out for Hiking.

Go out for Kayaking.

Go out for dancing.

Go out for Sky Diving.

Go out for sailing.

I don't think you need to tell amazing stories per say. Just go out and do stuff. If you want a few stories to tell, then go volunteer for awhile for the firefighters or peace corps or something.

Pick one interest and do it!!

Force yourself if need be. When you have something you love to do the conversation just naturally flows.

PS - sometimes if you pick something that makes you nervous (i took up scuba diving) it gives you such a rush, you forget that you're boring JK

Well having a lot of exciting stories is not really of great importance.

You know, I am a person who's not into exciting things like diving, bungee jumping.... I have interests that are not so cool at first. But they're just fine and great in the longer run.

And one of the most boring things is when a guy starts talking about his endless adventures - and keeps telling all those hahahah funny stories. That can be so boring. And it says nothing about the person.

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly, I find that that silence amongst friends can be one of the most assured things I've ever felt. You can tell a lot about people when you're friends but don't NEED to talk in order to express yourself.

Although sometimes I do become the "never-ending adventure" guy LOL. I can't help sharing my life with others luckily I usually don't over do it, and ask questions too.