Help me think of a good excuse...

Here's the deal...

Me and my boyfriends one year anniversary is coming up in a few weeks, and we are determined to get a hotel room for (wink wink) I think you know...

Now its not like we haven't done it before, we have done it alot! But we are both eager to spend the night in the same bed and screw in a big bed, because we both still live with our parents, so we are always sneaking around about it in our little twin matresses.

Now neither of us our very open with our parents as far as sex goes, my parents still think I'm a virgin, although that could not possibly be less true, lol

And we know we can't just take off for a weekend without them questioning everything, and we don't want to come right out and say that we're going to be having crazy wild sex in a hotel room,...

so my question is this...

Do you know of any good excuses to tell parents when your going to be gone overnight?

Keeping in mind if they have half a brain they realize its our 1yr anniversary, and if we say we're at so-and-so's house they can and will call to make sure.

Please any ideas would be helpful, we really want to get out of our houses and be loud for a change, and we are really avoiding telling the parents any details, because, well, damn thats embarrassing and they'd never look at our relationship the same. Both our parents view us as such sweet and innocent kids, and have no idea what happens behind closed doors.

Your post so made me think of this I just have to share it with you! lol

The Goodbye Letter

A father passing by his son's bedroom, was astonished to see the bed was

nicely made, and everything was picked up. Then, he saw an envelope,

propped up prominently on the pillow. It was addressed, "Dad." With the

worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter, with

trembling hands.

Dear Dad,

It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope

with my new girlfriend, because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mom and

you.

I've been finding real passion with Debbie, and she is so nice, but I

knew you would not approve of her, because of all her piercing, tattoos,

her

tight Motorcycle clothes, and because she is so much older than I am.

But

it's not only the passion... Dad she's pregnant.

Debbie said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods,

and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of

having many more children. Debbie has opened my eyes to the fact that

marijuana doesn't, really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for

ourselves, and trading it with the other people in the commune, for all

the cocaine and ecstasy we want.

In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS, so

Debbie can get better. She sure deserves it!! Don't worry Dad, I'm 15,

and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I'm sure we'll be back

to visit, so you can get to know your grandchildren.

Love, your son,

John

P.S. Dad, None of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I just

wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the report

card that's in my center desk drawer. I love you! Call when it is safe

for me to come home.

It's too bad you have to think of a lie in order to do this. I'm sure they wouldnt approve of it....but ....IF....they find out, your trust with them is broken. And, if something happened and they needed to get in touch with you (an emergency) would they be able to contact you?

Good luck.....

Well, I don't know where you're from, but a lie I used to use was that we were going to dinner at a little place down the shore (I live in Jersey) so I wouldn't be home until very late, if not early morning. Think of a place that's a few hours away... tell them it's a special anniversary dinner and he's made these wonderful plans for the two of you.

Not sure what age you are but I assume you are young enough that your parents will be concerned about where you are... A simple mobile phone will solve the contactibility worries that was brought up by the other poster.

Presumably they know it's your anniversary so they would assume you're doing something with him. Why not simply say you are going on a "weekend away"? Are they likely to ask about the details of what you will be doing?

Babysitting for a friend?

Or how about you're going to a party? Of course the host was nice enough to let you sleep on the couch as you had drank a bit too much to drive home. Or if you don't drive, or don't drink, you still could have been tired enough to kip on the couch... If your parents know all your friends, the party was at the house of a friend of a friend of a friend or something.

Is it warm where you are at? Tell em your going camping. Is it cold? Do you ski? Tell them you are going skiing, and spending the night with your girlfriends at the lodge, find one of them thatll lie for you.

If you live in somewhere like kansas... and theres nothing cool to do there... you should probably run away to someplace nice and not worry about your parents