What is the wierdest place you've ever had sex?

Jungle gym at a park.

In a car... at 70mph.. lol. I think.

Bar bathroom.

Friends bathrooms at parties.

On a football field.

Hugging a tree at a state park... at high noon.

At the beach.... in the water while swimming.

Swimming pool.

Lol... thought of some more places:

On the kitchen counter

On the kitchen table

In the shower

On the stairs

In the back yard

On a Bus

On a train

At a rock concert

Are we only counting doing it doing it?? as in Intercourse or are we including bj's / handjobs/ and Cunninglus???

cause if thats the case ... I guess I am part of the MILE HIGH club already.

I'm starting to feel lame, unadventurous, and prudish.....

Nope.... wer'e all wired differently. My "SLINKY" just happens to be KINKED different from yours... and it doesn't mean a darn thing one way or another.

Are you having fun Ta_ree_saw?????? well thats all that counts. And if any of the ideas listed on this long post tickle your fancy... give it a whirl.. and see what you think. Thats what this post is really all about.

HOWEVER.... I still have not done it on a MOTORCYCLE... lol. That one is still on the list.

Airplane bathroom here! My bf was scared to, but I just told him to suck it up and I expected him in the bathroom in 2 minutes...he was there and it was small, but made it work!

Also on the boss' desk, conference room table, floor in the reception area, elevator...

Back of a truck, on the side of the road (behind a road sign, it was on the ground but you could see our heads), jungle gym, in a van on the way to a concert with his parents driving...

But the one that takes the cake...we had a blanket wrapped around us and were standing on a picnic table at the beach in the middle of the day on Labor day weekend checking out the surf...and we were very discreet (blanket and all) but we both managed to get our rocks off. I feel kinda like a pervert...but in a good way.

I'm a sucker for sex in weird places...

Wait a minute - was this with your boss??? Cuz that's kinky!

hehe well sort of - i used to work at a sports centre as a lifeguard and my boyfriend worked there full time - he was sometimes in charge in the evenings - so yes, shift manager....we loved having sex while we were working just for the fun of saying "im just coming" when called over the radios hehe!

If counting all sexual contact, and not just intercourse:

In a subway station

On a playground

In a tent that was three feet away from our friends' tent

At my boyfriend's desk at work

In the back seat of a car (with his parents driving! My head was resting in his lap like I was sleeping, hehe)

On a bus

In a dorm room with my roommate sleeping in her loft

In a dorm room with his roommate sleeping on his side of the room

In a pool

In the ocean

In the middle of a crowded room at a party

In a friend's bathroom at a party

Some of these are just nasty. I could never do something like that in front of people. Then again, I'm not an exhibitionist. Some people get off on that. I'd be disgusted if I actually saw anyone doing those things.

For me, it was probably at the school I attended between the ages of 5 and 10. BUT it was on the weekend and no one was around. I've also done it at various locations in a car and in public bathrooms.

Other than that, I've kept it totally personal and private.

White little couch in the drama room.

:sigh:

Was so much fun. There were giant black curtains hiding the couch. It was completely dark except for the red exit light. We could hear people walking past the room, but we kept going. It wasn't until someone started to jiggle the front door knob that we pulled up our jeans and ran.

Airplane bathroom here! My bf was scared to, but I just told him to suck it up and I expected him in the bathroom in 2 minutes...he was there and it was small, but made it work!

Heyhey! Another member of the mile high club! Yea, it was small, but where there's a will there's a way right?

His sister walked in on us one time... I had just met her too, God.

Parent's back yard.

My parent's driveway (I don't live with my parents if anyone wonders).

Bar Bathroom, and bar basement.

In a tent, lots of times. Sometimes with people right outside.

By a campfire... (we like to camp.)

And if we are not just counting intercourse then I can add a few...

Coming home from a pretty fun night out one night he just reached over and started fingering me. I had a schoolgirl skirt on (easy access, lol...). I should say he did this while driving, and only half watching the road.

In my parents' pool.

The college darkroom.

And I got myself off once in the bathroom of my work. (Those of you following the confessions thread altrady know that, lol).

I have a high drive. It was hot out, I was a teenager... I don't know. I was just hot and bothered that night I guess. I worked in a Pizza shop and when I was coming out of the bathroom one of my co workers was walking toward it. She was like "I was just going to check on you, you were in there a while." Then she paused and looked at me funny, and said "Your face is kinda red, are you sure your feeling ok?"

At a public beach in the sand...same public beach in the water (seriously, amazing...you all should try it...be about stomach-deep in the water)... same public beach in the sand dunes

very busy park in paris mid-day on a school-trip

dressing room (various)

a video-rental place (not sex, but he got me off)

the most embarrassing one, the one i'm most ashamed of A family trip to Arizona...my boyfriend came along and we went to Mexico for the day.. Well, we all (parents included) got plastered...on the drive home, same car as my parents, I went down on my boyfriend at the time...oops... the parents didn't know, but holy crap was I embarrassed teh next day!!!!

Ok… Train station, shower, bus stop, on a bus, shop changing rooms, bath, bike sheds, the parents rooms, school toilets, locker rooms at the football club, his dads office at the club, in the stands at the club, in the reception room at the club, against the goal posts at the club… I’m surprised the security guards never told his dad really…

• 1 month later...

During a football game in the stands(That was wild), In a mcdonald's parking lot, in an open field, while driving home from a movie, in the bathroom at a friends party, in a room at a hospital(while her mom was getting x-rays or something)

Lets see... dorm room with the door open, rest stop during the day against the car (anyone could've seen us if they pulled in), friend's bathroom during their 1999 New Years Eve party, in front of a church at night...

There might be more, but those are the ones that stick out in my memory.