hi...so my life has been really stressed lately and it seems like im screwing up at everything...my grades SUCK, my family is reallyyyy stressed due to the fact that my grandfather has brain cancer and is going to die..which dosnt help, my best friend and i keep getting into reallly stupid fights, i cant seem to feel like a normal person, whatever i do dosnt seem to be good enough...so all that combined i just want to cut, which i havnt done in a while....grrr

sorry theres no point to this...just venting

Hmmm. Sounds like your severely stressed. Try laying on the floor, I know this sounds weird, but lay on the floor.

Lay on the floor, look at the ceiling. Look at the ceiling and just dream, dream your day away, let yourself totally go. Forget about your friends, your grades, your troubles. Just let go, and then, breathe out, breathe until you feel like you'll be nauseous.

Then, get up, shrug off your light-headedness and face your problems with a clear head and focused sense.

Hey there,

Well, venting is a very effective way to release stress so vent away!

Also please know we're here for you if you need us ...

Take care and I am very sorry to hear about your grandfather ...

My grandfather passed away too this past spring (from cancer) and although the whole family KNEW what was inevitably approaching, it got overwhelming at times ...

Hang in there ...

i find that punching a punching bag and rugby are excellent sports for stress relief

Yes i also strongly agree with that, let your anger, and stress out by punching a punching bag and you aint doing any harm to yourself so thats a good thing

Also laying on the floor like one of the people above said is a great idea, it works aswell.

Or even go for a run, jog, write, swim, cold or hot shower