what is your favorite "kinky" activity?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, blindfolds, rope, baby oil on the balcony on a hot night, in public places, candle wax and under the stars in the desert.

My favorite is by a fireplace talking and sipping wine with Stan Getz tunes. Hey, I've mellowed.

Dako .I would like to tie up a man and have my way with him.

I loved it when my ex poured chocolate syrup all over me and licked it off. Is that considered kinky?

I also love being the dominant one, in that I make all the moves, but i could never get out the chains and whips.

I've never been into anything painful. I don't see how that could be pleasurable. Each to their own.

i've always had a fascination with the ancient Japanese art of shibari (pain-free rope bondage). to my chagrin, i found out that my last wife was entirely unwilling to place herself in such a trusting position (in ANY context!), but that chapter is behind me now. the ex will never know what heights of erotic excitement she missed out on.

to start, i measure off two arm-spans of soft nylon rope and loop it around the back of my submissive's neck, either crossing the loose ends on her chest or running then between her legs on either side of her pubic mound, winding each five or six times around either of her wrists behind her back and then tying them together. after putting her on her knees with her face in the sheets (or carpet) and her tail high in the air, i have her completely vulnerable and totally at my command. that's when i get out the folded belt and give her some loud smacks until her rear is all nice and bright pink, interspersing that with some choice words of sexual degradation and vigorous G-spot/clitoral/anal stimulation as i see fit.

then, when she's near to orgasm, oozing her desire and whimpering for her holes to be filled... i make her wait a little longer before forcefully taking the plunge. some intense minutes later, a theatrical money shot all over (either pair of) her cheeks, and voila!--my girl is temporarily expunged of all her sins.

and to think, i'm such a nice guy in public...

I definitely like a bit of pain mixed in with my pleasure... my guy's a biter!!!

My kink varies with my mood... sometimes it is thigh high stockings and heels.... other times it is fishnets and bustiers ( i like my lingere what can i say?). I am also a bit of an exhibitionist. But I really don't consider myself to be kinky... well maybe a bit . I am certainly not plain vanilla