Interesting night I should have tonight!

This isnt really for advice, but if you would like leave some!

I just feel like writing my feelings down..

Well my boyfriend and I got back together about a week ago. While we were broken up he dated a girl named C. She has a best friend named M who dated my boyfriends best friend. Well My boyfriends friend broke up with M. But The boyfriends best friend is having his birthday part today at a Club by his house. Well my boyfriend ex girlfriend, that he dated for 4 years, and they have been broken up for about 2 years. She will be there as well. Now her and I talk, so I have no problem meeting her. (We talk over the net etc)

Well the girl M might be there, cause I have a feeling she still likes the boyfriends best friend. And knowing how friends work, C will be there..

I am just very much speculating. But I still think tonight will be very interesting, his ex girlfriend, his girlfriend, and a girl he dated might be there...

Just thought it was kind of funny!

And not to mention, another girl he dated works at a resturant, that his company that he works for is having their Christmas Party at next week! (thats the girl I have a problem with)

HAHA!! Should be fun for me!

Not sure why it would be fun for you, but for him it will be somewhat weird. If I were him, I would converse a little with each of the women but that's it. I would think it would make you feel a bit insecure but you seem to be fine with it and somewhat entertained. Have fun.

LOL the girl my boyfriend dated ended up showing up!!!

What bothered me was he had to say hello! Kinda hurt.

But he didnt even introduce me. His friend was kinda of drunk, when he was doing intoductions. But the girls didnt really look at me until I was holding my boyfriends hand.

but basically we were leaving, and he asked me to close out the tab, and he went to say good bye to the girl, and her friend. Her friend asked "Where is your girlfriend, I didnt see her?" I am sorry but girl right at me.

I told him that was a caddy thing to say, espeicially when that girl he dated kept looking over at me. I also called her ugly, which I shouldnt have, and he defended her. i said "dont defend her" He was like oopsy sorry...

I dunno, definitely uncomfortable. I made an obersvation to him "you had to say hi and bye to her" also stating that, i still thinks he has a thing for her, he replied with "I dunno"

But for the most part I was well behaved no fights, no evil looks. Of course I looked at her, just seeing what she looked like..She was cute...but over all it still makes me uncomfortable for him to speak with her, but I am not going to demand that he stop. he doesnt really try. He is honest about when she and he speaks.

Normally, if girlfriend and her friends would have been rude, i would have said something! But I was calm, it was his friends birthday!

Saying she was ugly was a no-no.

When you hammer down someones past... then they can get defensive/upset... if I were him I would have gotten very upset and probably would have not talked to you the rest of the nite if you called her ugly.

But, that is me... He could like that girl still, he could not... its hard to tell. I wouldn't ask him, because he will say no even if he does like her still I'm sure.

-ForAnother

You can't expect him not to acknoweldge her being there. Saying "hi" and "bye" is the decent thing to do, which shows he's a decent person.

Of course it's normal for you to become somewhat insecure while seeing her. Remember though that you're his woman so it's not a competition - you already won. Next time it would help that you appear more secure and not question if he has a thing for her. Why? Because he has a thing for you. Wasn't it YOUR hand he was holding? That should tell you how he feels about you and not her, right?

You can't expect him not to acknoweldge her being there. Saying "hi" and "bye" is the decent thing to do, which shows he's a decent person.

Of course it's normal for you to become somewhat insecure while seeing her. Remember though that you're his woman so it's not a competition - you already won. Next time it would help that you appear more secure and not question if he has a thing for her. Why? Because he has a thing for you. Wasn't it YOUR hand he was holding? That should tell you how he feels about you and not her, right?

You are completely right! I was out of line! And I did apologize!! But i also forgot to mention that I was a bit tipsy when I said that! If I wouldnt have been drinking I would have been able to control my mouth a little better.

So I think we ok...and I do have major insecurities... Thanks for the help!