I have tried everything ive flirted i havent called her i have ignored it i have been with friends i have been alone. Ihave sat alone playing my guitar. I have sat smoking. I have stood in just one position for hours.

I just cant get over her. I dunno how to do it ive gotten over people easily before but this is much harder than before. USually i hate my ex but with htis one i hate her but i love her so much so dearly. PLus the sex with her was always so intense passion was everyywhere it was so concentrated everything was just amazing the feel of her skin her lips on mine. Sry probaly shouldnt have written that. But i miss her the way she held me the way she hugged me. I even miss the way she treated me so bad and so badly i have nothing to whine about (well maybe that was exaggerated) This is just so painfull and so difficult. If anyone has a way to turn off there heart then tell me how. Just needed too talk thats all.

believe me there's no way to turn off your heart away from someone, i would know. i fell in love with my best friend and when i finally accepted that it wasn't going to work, i was just like you. but no matter how much you think that it can't happen, you will eventually find someone that makes you feel even better. with how you're feeling right now, you think that it's impossible to ever get over her or ever fall in love with someone else. but i promise that it will. and when it does, you will feel so great, and won't believe that it actually happened. you will find someone that makes you feel even better than what she did. and as for tips to getting over her. that's the hard part. i personally couldn't stand not talking to him, even tho it hurt me so badly that we couldn't be together. i still wanted my best friend. and to this day, even tho i'm in love with someone else, i still love him. but some people have to take the extreme measure of cutting off all contact with them. it matters how you feel on the matter.

well right now all i wanna do is die and just be alone in my self centered sorrow. Nothing cna go back to the way it was the damage she has done is permeant. Im sorry i must be bringing you all down im tired im sure it will all be better in the morning and all this will jsut be embarrising if anyhitng gnight all.

Just do whatever you need to do to get through tonight. If it helps to keep writing here, do it. Write about anything at all that you need to. A lot of people will read it, and some might just give you a word of advice that helps even for just one night. When my girlfriend left, I really lost it. It's been about two months and I'm still pretty screwed up, but I promise you it will get easier to handle. I wrote a huge amount of material, and posted some of it here. It helped me a lot on those nights and I know I really appreciated the responses. Some of what I wrote I consider to be pretty embarrassing, but I don't regret posting here at all. I got a lot of support and great advice here. If you want to communicate, but don't want to post, feel free to PM me.

If you feel that you are a risk to yourself, do not hesitate to seek professional help. I don't know what country you are in but hopefully there are hotlines or emergency mental health centers. Go to a hospital, go anywhere. I went to a place twice just to talk. In retrospect I know I probably should have went into a hospital for a while.

Good luck, room302, and if you find a way to get over her immediately, please let us know!