I am from Virginia in a small gossipy town where you would never want someone to find out something about you unless you want the whole town to know.

I want to try gay sex. But with a guy who would never be expected as being gay, and who doesn't dress gay or look gay. I'm sure there are plenty of guys around who would try it but you can't just go around asking. I don't dress or look gay and I'm sure there are other gay guys who look completely straight. I've experimented with 3 different guys who were my friends who I never would have thought would have done anything, but all we ever did was touch. I want to go further this time like oral etc.

How could I meet some gay guys? Are there any websites or chat rooms? I want to meet someone around my area, not particularly in the same town but maybe a neighboring town. I just turned 17 years old.

First off all safe sex, its no joke when you end up with some incurable disease after experimenting. Second, your in for a disappointment because 100% that if you are afraid of being exposed because everyone is gossiping around in Virginia, i would take the effort of going to a big city and trying to seek gay bars, i mean if that's what you want, and personally i think you really should find someone who you truelly love, and not just go for sex, although you have to protect your feelings from those who hurt you. Always be carefull ok? Im just really scared for your safety, because most people just want their selfish desires forfilled, which is always a losing game. And watch out double time, there are certain drugs amongst gay people used to intensify feelings during sex DONT TAKE THEM. Not joking here, they melt your brain cells, yes you might felt uber fantastic that one time, but that was the feeling of brain cells dying. Next time you'll feel nothing during sex, and don't listen to anyone's exuses who say that its not like that,because i have seen some people end results in the hospital. Take care.

SasaRai~

First of all there is no such thing as a "gay drug". Homosexuals take the same drugs as the rest of us, and none of them are any good for you.

Being 17 you don't really have a lot of options and "going to a gay bar in a big city" isn't one of them as you are too young to get in. I wouldn't go the chat room route as there are many predators out there and people lie on the internet all the time.

The best advice I can give you is A) Get the hell out of Virginia as soon as you turn 18 and B)Go to a college in a big city.. preferably one with a large and active gay community (New York, PHiladelphia, Atlanta, San Franciso, Los Angeles).

I know my advice requires a lot of patience but it's probably the safest and most liberating path to take.

Good luck!

thanks for your input. i just want to try gay sex.... ive never had the chance to try it. what exactly does that "gay drug" do? intensifies feelings? what kind of feelings? anal intercourse?

I've heard that a lot of gay men use what are called "poppers" when having anal sex - they're supposed to relax your muscles (including anal sphincters), but they're dangerous. Just use a lot of lubricant. And condoms. Always condoms.

1.) Always use condoms during anal intercourse because that is the easiest way to transmit HIV/AIDS...Moreover, HIV is not the only STD you can contract through anal sex. So use condoms and water based lubricant...

2.) Be protected when you do the oral thing too because STD's can be transmitted that way as well...

While I don't think you should be going around having anonymous sex with anyone chances are you are going to do it anyway...So be safe, use protection...

Anyway, you don't have to venture off to some huge gay Mecca(San Fran, NYC, Phili, and various others)...I'm certain that there is a gay community in Virginia, because there are gay people EVERYWHERE. And I'm even more certain that there are alot of people that are bicurious...

Just keep your eyes peeled.