Shy girl

Hi everyone. I'm new to dating game and really need advice about this girl i wanna ask out...

How would an extremely shy and quiet girl who never speaks unless spoken to try to let a guy know she's interested in him? I'm pretty certain she likes me. I've worked with her once a week for 4 months now so she ain't a stranger, and we've spoken plenty of times. When i do ask her out though and she says yes, where's the best place to go for a first date? Keep in mind her shyness, i don't wanna go overboard and scare her off. Since it's nightshift we can't do anything after work, so it'll have to be something arranged for a certain day. Thanks for the help guys.

I agree with the coffee date idea... ask her if she wants to grab a coffee one day during your break... start a conversation, then ask her what she likes doing on her free time or something? maybe do something that she's interested in... ask her if she's seen such-and-such movie, and then if she says no ask her if she wants to see it... or another movie. Or ask her out for drinks...or something on campus. that's how most guys ask me out b/c most don't have the nerve! lol. just ask for a coffee/lunch date or something, that's usually the easiest!!

I would actually disagree with the coffee/lunch date idea and lean more towards some kind of activity. When you're sitting down in a coffee shop, there's pressure to have a conversation, and if she's shy, she might not appreciate that. If both of you are doing something, it won't be as awkward when there are pauses in the conversation, because you won't be sitting there and staring at each other...

Movies don't provide much opportunity to get to know each other, but you can talk before and after...Or you can ask for her help picking out a holiday gift for one of your female friends/relatives and take her to the nearest shopping center...(Kinda corny, but it could work...)

The perfect date for a shy person is going to see a movie! I am very shy and this is my favourite first date because you only have to talk for a little while before the movie and a little bit after. Not so much pressure! Then once I know the guy i'm comfortable to do the coffee/ lunch thing.

But if your really good at keeping a convasation going then I guess coffee would be ok. Just dont put pressure on her to talk or she might get uncomfortable. Hope this helps

Hi everyone. I'm new to dating game and really need advice about this girl i wanna ask out...

How would an extremely shy and quiet girl who never speaks unless spoken to try to let a guy know she's interested in him? I'm pretty certain she likes me. I've worked with her once a week for 4 months now so she ain't a stranger, and we've spoken plenty of times. When i do ask her out though and she says yes, where's the best place to go for a first date? Keep in mind her shyness, i don't wanna go overboard and scare her off. Since it's nightshift we can't do anything after work, so it'll have to be something arranged for a certain day. Thanks for the help guys.

If you have been asking her out then have a specific place and time in mind. You have to ask yourself what the point is of saying, "Hey, wanna go out sometime?" when you're not telling her when and where. So when you do decide when and where, you have to ask her again. Why ask someone twice for one date? Not only that, but to the girl it's a bit frustrating. She tells you that she's down with going out but then you leave it at that and walk away. Get to the point, ask her out specifically.

I would actually disagree with the coffee/lunch date idea and lean more towards some kind of activity. When you're sitting down in a coffee shop, there's pressure to have a conversation, and if she's shy, she might not appreciate that. If both of you are doing something, it won't be as awkward when there are pauses in the conversation, because you won't be sitting there and staring at each other...

I`d agree with this post...I think I tend to be more on the shy side with dating. Well, I don`t like dating. I like being friends first and then finding out that I like the guy. So rather than asking her for a date, a light activity like asking her to help you shop for something actually sounds really good to me too. If you have fun you can go onto coffee and there`s no pressure if you don`t. As for letting her know you like her, if you ask her out nicely, and in private I think that`s a good start.