PLEASE tips on giving head

please, all the guys out there, please let me know how you like oral sex the best. give me in deep, detailed discritption on how to do it. because my boyfriend keeps hinting about how he wants it so bad but i am afraid i dont know quite what to do.....

give me tips so that i can be good!!!!!PLEASE

Just doing it with enthusiasm and enjoyment, goes along way. Even, some dirty talk aha. For me, technique is secondary to these things, as i get more turned on by the girls attitude, than her actual skills as sex is all mental. I'd say quite a firm grip, alternate between hand and mouth, or use both mixing it up. Use your tongue alot etc.. lick the head then shaft. But, remember every now and again to talk dirty, trust me on this one also try and take as much in ur mouth if poss. Even some noises ahhah like hmmm to make it appear like ur enjoying urself.

Overall, you can't really go wrong. From a subjective stance, fast strokes with urgency is nice, so keep a nice rhythm. Speed over slow strokes, but thats just me- you can mix it up...but more speed than slowness.

I think that pretty much covers it. I'd say 90% of the time, you want to be stroking or rubbing it with ur hand or mouth with just a few licks, tongues thrown in. jesus, didn't realise i could comment on a blow job so much, also teasing is very enjoyable. Say going really fast, then stopping and looking into his eyes and using ur tongue. Lasty eye-contact and he'll be in heaven. Actually, any blow job is well received so i can't see any problems.

Have fun.

The best advice i ever got was pretend you're licking.nibbling and sucking your favorite ice cream cone.

Tip:

"buy an ice cream cone, bite off the end and slip it over his still-soft penis. Now add the ice cream and take your time nibbling and licking until he's so hard that he breaks out of the cone!