Lately my GF and I have been having a little problem when we make love. After a while (dunno, somewhere around 20 minutes or so) sex becomes painful for her and we have to stop. I've noticed that she dries out a little at around this time.

Recommendations? Should we relube?

Is there a health concern? She used to be able to go for a lot longer before.

this was a topic in the sex advice column "Savage Love" by Dan Savage. I'm sorry I can't find the article for you.

The advice dan gave another man in your position is to have lots and lots of foreplay, to do all sorts of other things.... (he had quite an extensive list!) and then when you are getting within 20 minutes of coming, then enter her. Because you have 20 minutes, so work around that time frame!

definitely, try relubing, or try finding a position that is more comfortable for her.

and if she hasn't been to the doctor recently, she should go for her annual checkup.

definitely, try relubing, or try finding a position that is more comfortable for her.

Which brings me to another point. It seems like our range of motion is pretty limited. Unless she is facing me and at an angle of 45 degrees or less (maybe 60, I'm guessing), she complains it hurts. Could this be a sign of something wrong with her? Something incompatable with us?

There could be a whole range of things that could be causing this if you wanted to get into all the troubling possibilities, but the most easy to solve is the lube and foreplay issue...

If that dosen't immediately solve it, take EVERYONES advice and get her her annual check up done... health problems are better solved sooner than later.

• 2 weeks later...