Ladies! I need your advice!

therookie

Do stares or glances mean anything?

I catch this girl looking at me, and when I look back at her, she looks away. This happens often....Why???

I feel this girl likes me, but is she to shy?

Stares, glances, laughing, flirting, etc could mean a MILLION things. NEVER put too much value in it. Seriously, 99 out of 100 times on these forums when a guy talked about "signs" such as staring or glancing as meaning her having interest, then they were wrong.

A real sign of interest would her kissing you, going out on dates with you, having sex with you, etc. The only way for you to know anything is to ask a girl out on a date. If you keep trying to look for "signs" to determine interest then you're likely going to run yourself in circles, waste too much time, and confuse the heck out of yourself.

If this girl is someone you are interested in then I'd suggest you approach her for a conversation, keep it short, then tell her you had a fun chatting with her and would like to talk more. Then ask for her phone number. Once you have that, call her a few days later and then ask her out for a cup of coffee or out to dinner.

My male co-worker would stare and glance at me and then turn away and everytime i talk to him.He would get tongue tie.I still believe he's interestd in me but a shy/introvert person is hard to read and hard to ask out.Most time a shy/introvert person won't step out of their comfort zone.

I guess it really depends on the person. Sometimes i find myself looking at someone by accident and when they look at me i look away cuz i dont want to look like a stalker lol. Yet on the other hand if she looks and you and then looks away when you look... Check her facial expressions after shes looked away. You can tell more by those then by actual galnces because they can be innocent and mean nothing.

Smile at her,...if she looks down, or smiles back, or looks away to something else really quickly, or looks down and smiles, I think that's pretty good if it happens a lot.

If you get these signs frequently I suggest you chat her up, and btw don't rush it into going out right away. Talk to her, build some trust/comfortability with her, learn some stuff about each other (don't reveal too much about yourself), then ask her out if your still interested.

good luck