People like this are exactly why transsexuals don't tell people our history.

Being a transsexual is stressful enough without having to worry about people judging you and calling you a "dood".

what do you mean people like this

transexuality in itself is a controversial issue....i have no problem with transexuals i will treat a transexual as a normal person beacuse they are, they do not deserve to be disrespected and called out of their names...who am i to make fun of someone, i'll help the person in the time of need, but now youre talking about an intimate level which is a no.......

a definition of a transexual is a person who was born the oppisite gender inwhich they now are...so that means i am dating a man, no matter how much make up is on or what changed.....

i am not disrepectful at all.....but there is no chance of me datign a transexual becuz in my eyes your a man no matter what....nonethign u say or do can make me believe that you are a woman, you was born a man, and you are still a man......if you want to believe that you are a woman now than i have no problem but just know im not dating a transexual..........

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sexual identity is about one's own identity and not that of your partner.

The drive to change gender is rooted in the feeling of being in the wrong body, but not in being with a certain partner. Many m2f transgendered are lesbians, but much happier as women. Some find love from an understanding man.

Luckily, those men exist.

In response to the original post (which I do remember from WAY back), I would think that the great majority of straight men would say, "no way, not in a million years". But if they meet one, get to know her, and fall for her, I bet many (or even most?) men would give it a shot.

Many of you men are making the mistake of saying transsexuals where born men, they were not, not true ones any way, they was born in mind, soul and spirit female, It is just the bits that made them look like men, testosterone, if any woman took that stuff they would in a year or so look like a man, it is not how one looks or what is down there silly, it is what they are in there soul..

Thanks for your post. It opened my eyes quite a bit regarding how I feel about transexuals.