lesbians

sparkly

Most men (sorry generising again) have a fantasy about 2 girls or a 3 sum.

There's just something about it that gets them going!!

Its means nowt. sorry Sparkly!! If i thought it meant something every time a man begged me to have a 3 sum or remarked how much he'd love to see me in an encounter with my best friend - i would think most men love me!!

Its just something they do!

X

what is the deal with guys and lesbians/threesomes. i know of someone who keeps saying this sexual stuff about me and other women. what does this mean?

It's a real turn on for guys to think of all that attention focused on them...and having access to two sets of everything. LOL!

I've never done a threesome myself and don't really have a desire too. I'm bi and the first thing I make clear when I get into a relationship is no threesomes. Kind of like "I don't do windows."

Essentially a FFM threesome is more "fair", as a much, much higher percentage of women are attracted to other women, whereas a much, much lower percentage of men are attracted to other men.

Secondly, intimacy between women comes much more naturally than intimacy between men.

Just stop and think for a moment -- for a woman to be intimate with another woman in front of their man would not raise questions about her sexuality... the only thing it would raise would be his penis.

If an otherwise straight man was intimate with another man in front of his woman, there is far more chance of her being turned off and questioning his sexuality.

Hence the most common MMF situation involves both men only paying attention to the woman... and this is likely how most parties involved would prefer it... but it does make for a situation unfairly balanced in favor of the woman.

The most common FFM situation also involves most attention being paid to the women (particularly the primary partner of the man involved). Essentially the two women make out and perhaps go down on each other, then the man is allowed some limited interaction (mostly with his primary partner to prevent her from getting jealous).

Situations involving both women paying attention to the man is less common, and situations whereby the man is actually allowed to have intercourse with both of the women are quite rare.

Hey i feel if a man wants F,F,M from me.He better give me my fantasy of M,M,F.It's only fair. .

I was just pointing out that even a FFM tends to be more slanted in your favour than his... so technically an even ratio of MMF to FFM encounters is not at all fair unless he's bisexual.

I agree that a guy should be willing to entertain your MMF fantasy in exchange for entertaining his FFM fantasy, but what sort of rules of play do you expect?

Does your MMF fantasy involve intercourse with both men? Would you in turn allow a FFM encounter whereby your man had intercourse with the other woman? How far does "it's only fair" go?

Really? Your fantasy is MMF? I guess everybody has their quirks, but that just doesn't appeal to me. IMO

I'm a selfish woman and I want to be the only queen bee in my bedroom. .I don't like sharing my man's penis with any woman.

I better man myself clear. There are 2 male friend i like and i would only have a threesome with those 2 men only no other men.

I'm a selfish woman and I want to be the only queen bee in my bedroom. .I don't like sharing my man's penis with any woman.

I better man myself clear. There are 2 male friend i like and i would only have a threesome with those 2 men only no other men.

You hit the nail on the head there -- selfish. A FFM encounter is about the only threesome situation that allows for a non-selfish "fair" shared sexual experience, and only when each person takes a turn being the "king" or "queen". That would be where every so often (say 5-10 minute periods) attention gets rotated whereby two of the three pay attention to the other one... M and F1 pay attention to F2, M and F2 pay attention to F1, then F1 and F2 pay attention to M.