Suposed to hurt that much?

Ok so i lost my virginity saturday , shes had sex with 2 other boys, but it really hurt me, i didnt say nothing at the time but the next day i woke up and my foreskin was slightly swolen up, when i told her that sex hurt me she just made a joke about it.

My friend said its not right because hes never had a problem like this, and it wasnt just the first time it hurt as we have done it seveal times since, anyone know why it hurts so much and why its slightly swolen on the tip of the foreskin?

thnx alot

yeah, your not circumsized right?

i used to have a problem with my foreskin, and got it circumsized when i was 17.

though its fun to have the extra skin to play the skin flute more lol

it can cause problems during sex, and become sore, raw, worn and even itch a bit cause the skins so inflamed. also causes cleanliyness problems, if you have them your more adapt to bacterial infections like rashes, or even have an odor or bad taste to it.

so my advice is to check with a doctor and talk about how your forskin hurt during sex and became raw. or you could do the simple thing and get some KY lube, put a good amount and makes sex alot better for yah lil buddie.

also dont rule out the STI thing. cause its always possible, theres things she could get normaly that you can pick up, such as yeast infections. but she'd probly not want to have sex if she had one.

Is it possible you were so into it you rubbed against your pants or something in your enthusiasm? You can get so excited you don't feel an injury until after the big event.

I've woken up with similar injuries after an energetic and prolonged session.

no problem, thats the main reason why i got mine off thouhg, its a big decision though, cause you'll miss it for the first lil bit, but then you get used to it. but yeah after getting it off like it looks like i dont even know, lol if you ask your doctor he'll tell you.

Doctors are your best friends man, that and common sense, really when you start to have alot of sex, you getta bit drunk one night and sleep with a girl you just met and didnt use a condom, your first trip should be to the Doc's for a uthera swab.

See a doctor for this. I don't want to worry you, but please don't ever JUST assume anyone's virginity. This is one of the reasons STI's spread the way they do! The only case in which you can assume it's safe is if both partners are monogamous and tested for ALL STI's. You NEVER know someone else's definition of virginity or the truth of that statement. They might have received oral sex from multiple partners before they ever had real intercourse-- and most of the STI's also spread orally.

Get tested for safety and keep this in mind for the future.

Ilse

Heya,

Can you comfortably pull your foreskin all the way down so the entire head of your penis is exposed? If you can't do this without discomfort, the opening in your foreskin could be too small. This is a VERY common problem, and it can be solved with a tiny surgical procedure to widen it, nowhere near as drastic as full circumcision.

If you don't have any problems with pulling down your foreskin, it could just be soreness from unaccustomed friction (which will go away by itself after a while) or it could indeed be an STI. In the end, the ONLY person you can ever fully trust about their sexual history is yourself, consider everyone else guilty until proven innocent I'm not saying your girlfriend lied, but one of the other guys she was with may have.

It's always a good idea to both get checked out, and it's always a good idea to use condoms until you do. (and afterwards as well, if you want to be really safe)

take care!

C

P.S. Scroll down a bit in this NHS article for some causes of painful sex for men:

link removed

it really isn't so uncommon!