My girlfriend likes to talk to other guys, is this cheating?

dimstar

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear friend,

Falling in love seriously with a girl will make a men psycho....

I really understand your situation, you have loved her so much comparingly not much from your GF.

thus main reason your true love is a advantage for people to dislike you. too much care they will feel that you are destroy her independent.

She is not 100% loved you becoz loved one share everything all their feeling understand their real situation and act for them that is true love for example take your mom if you have done any mistake she will apology you and make you happy what ever you said becoz she loved you (All men's expect all GF,Wife should be like her mom but...).....

But internally you might not have satisfied her, feeling,though,taste and her expectation.

In the modern world No one couldn't say about what is going on in a girl's heart. but her phone contact and mail reply response would really tell what she really want. Checking your loved one mail is not wrong, true love no need of password. many doesn't do'...

The best solution is to break up and move away from her, its not at all easy for a true one. Its like tearing a part from your body but if you carried her it will weight heavier over a period.

Don't be polite if any wrong thing happen you should strict enough to take decision - (Decision mean strict) , call her face to face tell her. that i didn't like you and your behavioral better we will break up and move on. Don't ever take anything from her just say what you feel. becoz girl are very much clever.. if she cries you would have your soft heart to do the mistake again; it will again kill you my friend.

And after breakup don't ever accept her as your friend... it would continue wont stop.

Discuss with you best friend who is true to you not many pls thus would affect you name as well as that girl too.

To make your mind fresh, make minimum 3-5lit of water, which watching TV or simply sitting; sit on the ground which make the back bone straight and make no disturbance to your mind often. spend your time with your friend.

Make this for atleast a month you will become normal.... and cheer my friend i m reborn. And you find another beautiful girl than the previous

Archived