I just don't feel it..

maryale

My first time was in April, and I did it with my boyfriend. Twice. The first time, it really hurt because he wasn't doing it so gently, at all. I really didn't feel any pleasure or anything. The second time that day, we did it again, and I just didn't feel the pleasure at all. He had a nice moment, I just didn't, I didn't have an orgasm.

Then the last time was on June, we did it three times and I didn't feel anything pleased, didn't get any orgasm either. He did, though. I just felt like some hole for him. He came off before I could actually feel the pleasure.

The only time I did felt some pleasure was one time he fingered me, but not in sex.

Is that normal? Is something wrong with me?

I think this is an interesting problem. I think that maybe you aren't really feeling anything because your over thinking to much, and maybe your not really relaxed enough when having sex with him. I want to hear some more peoples thoughts, because this I've heard a few girls on here make threads like this.

Your not alone, it's been posted, but not much discussion on it.

NOTHING is wrong with you!!

I never had an orgasm the first few times I had sex because I was still trying to figure out what to do.

When you feel something you like, let him no... I'm sure he will love pleasing you as well!

lots of times women don't get an orgasm through just penetration.. sometimes it takes practice and trying out new things... you say things were a bit better when he used his fingers... try doing that again ... most women get off on clitoral stimulation.

Have you done much oral sex?

This is a great website, with a forum, different position, 'pleasing him, pleasing her etc etc

link removed

I remember the first few times i had sex i thought "what is this all about?" "its all lies" and "why do people continue to do it"

that was some 12 years ago. Now i can't get enough!!

A good partner helps make sex understandable!! once you hit a couple of 'highs' you'll be hooked.

I'm sure that once you stop concentrating on it, you will enjoy it more.....

X