Hey all, have not posted in a while. Well I had been seeing this guy for a month. Everything was going really well. On Saturday night we were supposed to hang out. He called at 9 as I was about to get gas. I giggled about something and I don't even remember giggling, but he says I giggled. Hegot mad and accused me of having another guy in the car. This came out of left field. He accused me of playing games with him and trying to piss him off. Ok? I was just getting gas! So we talked and worked out that little tiff. I thought things were back to being awesome. That is until he made a Myspace page. He made it over the weekend and he sent me a friend request. I accepted and text him joking about it. Then I read what he had wrote on his page. In his "Who You'd Like To Meet" section he put "A smart girl with ambition and respect" and some other things. In his "Here For" section he put "Networking, Dating, and Friends." I was not happy. It felt like a slap in the face, the fact that he knowingly sent me a friend request after putting that in his profile did not sit well. I ended things with him. I told him that was not going to fly. He didn't understand what the big deal was and told me I was crazy and hung up on me. He text me soon after hanging up on me and said "You should realize that I don't respect women. I gave you a change to be my friend." Bla bla bla it really made no sense. Things were going really well, and I can't understand why he would put that in his Myspace page and request me as a friend. I didn't ask him to remove it as some of my friends suggested. I just dumped him. Now I am sort of having second thoughts. What do you all think?

"You should realise that I don't respect women". Doesn't matter what he thinks he meant, run for the hills my friend.

He's a real piece of work and under his 'smooth' exterior there sounds like there's a whole bunch of stuff you don't want to get to know.

Banish those second thoughts! You did the right thing, and will only disrespect yourself if you take up with him again.

Um hello! He flat out told you that he "does not respect women". Whether or not he said that out of anger to get back at you, it does not matter. That one incident about him getting mad at you for giggling for no reason just shows how immature he is. And the myspace thing just made it even worse . . .

LOL thanks everyone for your responses. I was really questioning whether my reaction was justified. We never really had an exclusivity talk, but I didn't think we had to. We hung out everyday, talked on the phone everyday, and we were intimate. I assumed that we were exclusive. I just cannot believe someone would be that dumb to request the girl he's seeing as a friend on Myspace, knowing she would read that. Unless he did it on purpose to see what I would do. He did seem insecure on Sat. when he accused me of giggling and then the next day made the Myspace. I guess it doesn't matter now, but jeez what a moron!