Please Help.(*,) (*,)

im 16 years old and in a relativley small highschool. im tall and broad sholdered in good shape, have brown shortish hair and blue green eyes. i am quiet thoug. i am not normal in the sense that i dont like things tht most people my age do, i dont really like seeing nude girls or at least thats not my main goal when i like a girl im more about the connection and want someone whos deep like i developed faster and got bored with just the random sexuality of it. i was a sensitive and deep kid my whole life and theirs this girl ive fallen for . i dont talk to her much becasue im to shy. i always know what to say, on more then one occasion ive played the role of scerino and told my friends what to say to get their girl, everyone tells me im funny and yet i freeze around girls in genereal but her in paticular.if anyone has any stories of a similar situation or has any ideas of how to talk to her. shes popular and talks to everyone, im well off in that depot and talk to all the groups of people but am to shy when shes around to be outgoing. i have a sense of humour so i smile lots now and its not like im a creepy guy i dont think or the tourtured soul in dark im just a guy who likes a girl and have never wanted anything as bad as to just talk to her and just take a shot i know ill regret it if i dont but i need some advice or inspiration, please dont hesitate to reply or send me a personal messag eif you dont want to post it here just any help would be amazing for me.]

You need to work on punctuation. It would make your posts easier to read. Its pretty normal to get shy around a crush. You are worried about sounding stupid if you say something to them. You almost feel intimidated. Thats normal. I would just open up and talk to her as if she is one of your friends. Talk about a class you like/dislike, a movie you saw, a book you read, something funny that happened when you were hanging out with your friends. That would be a start. Once you start connecting with her ask her if she wants to see a movie with you.

Do you guys share any of the same friends?

If so, try getting a couple together on the weekend, go bowling, to the mall something everyone can participate in. That way there's not as many people around, making it easier for you to feel "comfortable". It's always the hardest with what initial words to say just to "strike up a conversation".

Like Skittles said, talk about movies, classes etc...Girls like to talk about themselves, so once she starts talking, just start nodding your head a lot and saying "Yeah mhmm" =]