Im Just Alittle Curious To Know What This Means. Back When Me And My Ex Were Dating We Broke Up A Couple Of Times. Well, Each Time We Broke Up She Would Go Back To A Ex For Comfort I Guess. At Least Thats What She Told Me. The First Time Really Didn't Mean Much I Guess It Was Early In The Realationship. The Second Time Is Different She Went To An Ex's House Late One Friday Night, We Where Broke Up At This Time For A Couple Of Days. Well, I Decided That I Wanted To Work Things Out And Went To Her House And She Wasn't There. I Went Everywhere Looking For Her, I Was Getting Alittle Worried Then I Found Her At His House. Now Its 2 In The Morning. Well, I Went Up To The Door And Knocked And It Took Them About 10 Mins To Answer The Door, And When They Finally Opened The Door His Friends Were Running Over To Meet Him From Down The Street. She Said She Was Watching A Movie In His Room And That Was It. Hard For Me To Believe, But She Sticks By It Til This Day. Well, We Got Back Together,but He Kept Texting Her And She Would Not Tell Him To Stop. Also A Older Guy From Work Kept Texting Her Too And She Would Not Stop None Of It. I Wonder If She Liked Me Being Jealous Or Something. The Old Dude At Work Was Married With Kids And Would Text Her Stuff Like (u Looked Sexy In Your Green Shirt Last Night). I Let It Get To Me. She Said That The Reason She Done All This Is So She Feels Wanted, But I Thought I Was Doing A Good Job At That. I Guess Not. What Im Wondering Is, Is It A Good Thing Where Not Together Not Or What? I Need Some Motivation If It Seems Right To Give It Too Me. Nc Is Killing Me And I Think If We Got Back Together It Would Be Great, But Thats Just What I Think. I Need Help! Thanks!!

This isn't really about her actions, this is all about the pushover style you treat her with and how she keeps crossing the line with you, but never gets any repercussions, so what can you expect? Almost any chick would act this way if you never set any boundries.

You need to start sticking up for yourself. Don't blame her, because you're in control of the way you act, and that directly affects the way she acts.

You are better off without her. Or if you do get back together with her she needs to stop the contact with the other guys. The fact that she wants to feel wanted... well im sorry but thats something she should reserve for her man. Friends are there to be friends. Her man is there to be the 'want' guy... nobody else.

IF she can make that distinction then call her up and try to work it out. Just set your boundaries, tell her what you want and what you will tolerate and do not bend on those issues.