Thank you for the advice. Yesterday I was very excited about this. Until yesterday evening. I had such a hard evening last night. I went home, and she was packing again. She is leaving this weekend. How could I have made this relationship that always made me feel lonely, and abandoned in to this tight bonded relationship? I am stuck here still with anxiety wondering what to do. She wants to be friends, yet if I do, I know I am doomed forever. If I dont, I will miss her so much, and she will end up saying that if I really loved her, I would at least try to be friends. This is why I allowed her to dictate through the whole thing the "rules" I followed them as best as I could. Now I have to think about what is best for me, the emotions are killing me. I am just hoping everyone is right, that it really does get better. I guess I am just venting. I have always felt like this website helps so much. Thanks for reading my pathetic life.

What you had with her was not a healthy relationship and you know it! Rules... come on! Love yourself first and focus on healing, put any thoughts of a friendship with her on the back burner for awhile. She wants to be friends because she knows that she can continue to use you and manipulate you. Give her a deadline to get her stuff out and then cut all contact with her. Stop agonizing over what you will miss and realize the hold she had on your life and how her adultery has made you feel. You are emotionally attached to pain and misery, don't you deserve better, don't your kids?

RC