How Long on average should a man last?

Ok this is my very first post

I found this forum by looking for the answer to my question

How long should a guy last, the first go? about how long ? i mean the first go is dependent on anxiety, excitement and when last he had it.......and blah blah, however lets just say whats the average time??

and then after that first go whats the average guys' second time around??

i mean is 10-15 minutes average, or is 1-2 hours average?

I do know that if you go a second time right after the first time, the second time should last longer. I know this cause when I play with myself, if I didn't get good enough pleasure the first time, I go another round, which takes me like 10 times longer. (From about 2 minutes to about 2 hours XD)

I read a book once that said that men go from zero to orgasm in as little as 3 minutes, and women could get there in 30..... if you rushed them.

I don't know how accurate that is, but it seems about right.

I think it is different for everyone. my last boyfriend and I were the reverse of that.

I don't quite understand your question - do you mean how long it takes to achieve an orgasm after erection, or include the time it takes to achieve an erection? The minimum time to achieve erection after orgasm is 8 minutes but will be longer if it's say, the 6th time that day (been there, done that, OUCH).

i was asking ones he get it up, gets it in , how long can i expect him to go at it.......10 minutes.......and if he orgasms and gets another erection which i will expect then it should be more.......so it could be like say 30 minutes?

is 2 hours probable? and would that be enjoyable?

I would say I am good after about 4 1/2 minutes...lol

If the guy lasts about that long, I am super happy....

That is very very funny!........i like u!

Seriously.

I am more of the sneak up on me in the laundry room, bend me over the washer, and get done in under 30 seconds type of sex girl. In my limited experience, the men in my life tend to accomidate this rather easily...lol

Men go all lengths of time depending on build up, but a rather average guy will go about 10-15 the first go and about 30 mins - 1 hour the second.

(I still prefer 4 1/2 minutes as the perfect time though... just short enough that the kids are still occupied at something else, just long enough to cover all the bases... hee hee, I am short, the bases are rather close together...)

I agree with need2bme..

I can be worked up so much sometimes that mere minutes I could be done if I let it loose..

And other times, I last so long that she's dried up, my knees are hurting, she's going to sleep, the dog is even tired of watching and I'm praying to come as soon as physically possible.

Depends on a whole variation of things... However, personally, I'd say a good average as a whole would be anywhere between 20-35 minutes that I could gather as normal to me.. Second time is always longer.

This is all with someone who has sex once a day, or average of 3-4 times a week.

There is no correct answere to this question. For men on any "time" it could last 30 seconds to 20 minutes. For women intamacy begins much earlier than the actual dedd. My husband knows that if he wants to get me into mood he has to start earlier in the day. We have kids so alone time is at night in the bedroom. So by the time we get to bed he knows that he has to invest alot of time just to set it up for the actual deed. Talking,forplaly and caressing is what most women need . This can last from 15minutes to 45 minutes before the deed. The actual deed doesnt need to last long, as long as both partners are satisified. I asked my husband if he minded taking a long time working me up for the deed. His answere was no, he said that it turns him on to know that his words and touch make me want him. You will be surprised that most men feel this way. The rule of thumb is for men on the first time there will be some kind of performance anxiety.

I live in Jamaica

we have stuff to make him iron hard, and last for hours

for example we have this thing called 'stone', you wet it rub it on the member, *thumbs up* i heard

i think i would prefer natural..........hmmm who am i kidding, maybe someday i will try those extra enhancers !

vandgsmom:

I am more of the sneak up on me in the laundry room, bend me over the washer, and get done in under 30 seconds type of sex girl. In my limited experience, the men in my life tend to accomidate this rather easily...lol

Come on now, thats not too fair. ;-)

4thelast1:

I asked my husband if he minded taking a long time working me up for the deed. His answere was no, he said that it turns him on to know that his words and touch make me want him. You will be surprised that most men feel this way.

Too true. I love to see my partner turned on. It makes it much better for me.