Why do they ASK these questions?? sheeesh....

I HAD to chime in. This is too funny.

I understand what everyone is saying, but...

it is STILL a fact that an average guy will get shot down in a club, while an average girl will not.

While I know that it still takes a lot more than sex to have a healthy relationship, we guys do have egos and maybe we pick the wrong girls sometimes (those that flirt with other guys in front of us, blow kisses to friends, cheat on us, hush us and so forth) but we still like to know we are sexy. OK, so do women.

BTW, the ICING is usually the BEST part of the cake.

The average girl has more guys coming after her than guys she is going for... and... they are guys hanging out in a club... making them slightly below average actually... because they are not reading any good literature or writing music or poetry or.. umm... typing on a ... umm.. bulletin board... yeah.

Also... if they are busy in a club, they are not busy in a relationship... which is where all the good action is anyway... so how good could they *really* be?

So, is this reinforcing the original concept of insecurity driving inane questions?

The average girl has more guys coming after her than guys she is going for... and... they are guys hanging out in a club... making them slightly below average actually... because they are not reading any good literature or writing music or poetry or.. umm... typing on a ... umm.. bulletin board... yeah.

Also... if they are busy in a club, they are not busy in a relationship... which is where all the good action is anyway... so how good could they *really* be?

So, is this reinforcing the original concept of insecurity driving inane questions?

Sweet.

Your girlfriend never loved you, dude69. It's impossible to love someone and yet justify cheating or one night stands. I'd say you had a lucky escape. I would expect that kind of behavior from animals - the urge to impregnate, or be impregnated by, as many of the opposite sex as possible. It seems like many human beings are no better.

I know for a fact that she loved me alot... we just loved each other at different times.

She loved me at the starting and i loved her at the end.... we both really loved each other.. we just didnt have the right timing