Toe-sucking

Make sure she's not extremely ticklish first. My husband tried this on me once and it took every ounce of strength I could muster not to kick him in the face. I had to tell him later to never do that again. There are some parts of me that turn from ticklish to "ooh yummy" during foreplay... my feet are NOT one of those parts.

Personally I don't like it, it feels kinda warm and wet and no... I just don't like it. I know some people do though.

Any foot fetish people out there? What is it that is so sexual about feet to some people? What kind of foot do you like? Naked? In sexy shoes? totally covered?

Any foot fetish people out there? What is it that is so sexual about feet to some people? What kind of foot do you like? Naked? In sexy shoes? totally covered?

Yours truly

Here's why so many men find women's feet sexy:

1. They are usually covered (at least in Western culture. There are far fewer fetishists in Asia). So when exposed, it's a huge turn on. Even in the summertime, only the tops of feet are seen, rarely the bottoms. This is why the bottoms are a bigger turn on.

2. They have an odor and flavor.

The above two reasons are why hands are not sexy. Hands represent the opposite.

3. Many women "sexualize" feet by beautifying them, getting sexy polish, etc.

What kind of feet do I like? I'll be honest. I like feet that are *not* clean. It makes it seem more natural, more human, more sexy more unique. A clean foot is no different from a hand.

I would not lick a dirty foot but the sight and feel of it would be an immense turn on. Why? I don't know. Many men think of femininity as clean, well groomed perfection, and a dirty foot overthrows that whole idea. That's why it's a turn on. Again, in Western culture it's not socially acceptable for women to get feet (or any other part of the body) dirty. A dirty foot represents rebellion and rebellion is a powerful turn on.

A hardcore fetishist would find a barefoot (but otherwise fully clothed) lady more sexy than when she was totally naked and barefoot. It's all about contrast. In a naked body, every body part competes with the others for attention, reducing contrast. Contrast also explains why dirty feet are sexy to some. High arches increase the contrast between clean (pink) and dirty (gray).