Girl/s having no respect for themselves

In a nutshell, she settles. She stays when she should go. This goes for guys too. He/she knows deep inside the relationship isn't right for some reason, whether it be abuse, neglect, it just feels "wrong", no feelings, etc. yet he/she stays because they don't feel they are good enough for a better, healthier, and more fulfilling relationship.

I've also seen it is pretty common for one (man or woman) to be very physical in relationships, not holding back in this regard for a good person and a good situation...and this is usually the depth of the relationship...

Could you be more specific? What ways is this girl indicating she doesn't have respect for herself? Your views on this may not be the same others have, so if you could give some actual examples, that would be helpful. Thanks!

Examples include like going to her bf's house like almost everyday, whenever he tells her to come over to his house she always does, she's more like the kind, her bf never being at home first always she's waiting outside his house for him to come home, she like always says yes for everything her bf and other/s tell her to do, always at her bf's house all the time, he never really goes to her house much or not really often while she goes to his house every day.

This girl and her bf almost everyday, do the whole physical side of the relationship.

I know this because this guy tells me it, i dont know why he tells me but he does

Hope i helped a bit by those examples

Ok, to be honest, it sounds like you're very judgemental about this girl, and have a grudge against her for some reason. Visiting her boyfriend does not make her the name you called her, nor does it mean she doesn't have respect for herself. It means she likes her boyfriend.

Thanks all for your help.

And in my opinion, i dont know but what i do know is that i would never ever wait for a guy. if a guy wants to wait for me, fair enough but what i do know is that me myself would never wait for a guy, if i was to go to a guy's house or anywhere just to meet him, i'd say that he would always have to be there first especially if its his home,

also the reason i called her a is because not of me being very judgemental but i have heard lotsssss of guys who know this girl because she's had quite a lot of bf's say that she is the type, so its not just coming from me but alot of people.

"Settling", I think, means knowing you are unhappy, know something is wrong, but pushing those thoughts aside and convincing yourself this is "how it should be" and this is simply "the way it is". You think leaving would be worse than staying because you are so attached and lost in the situation, perspective shot to hell, just not happy but going through life accepting this existence.

Perhaps you have goals, you want to be married and want to have children. So you focus on attaining these tangible goals vs. feeling happy and fulfilled. The other person is just there as a means to an end and you live under the illusion of the life of happiness you've created when deep in your heart, you are not happy and you know it.

In my opinion, this situation happens often and is the root of infidelity and marital problems which also affects the lives of the children involved...

Well, I agree with you that if he always makes her wait and doesn't have a valid reason (i.e., he gets out of school later than she does), then that's rude and she shouldn't put up with it. But I wouldn't call her names or view her harshly for that, I'd feel more sorry for her than anything else.

And a word of advice...don't join the crowd of name-callers, whether what they say is true or not. It serves no positive purpose, and isn't our world sad enough without people deliberately being cruel to each other?

I'm not sure I follow your post.

So it's okay for guys to wait for you, but not okay for girls to wait for their guys?

Secondly, just because a lot of guys say she's a * * * * doesn't mean she is one.

And even if she did enjoy having sex, whats wrong with that, if she is emotionally stable, and takes all the necessary precautions.

Guy who has a lot of sex = hero.

Girl who has a lot of sex = * * * *.

Just another dumb double standard.