and the title basically sums it up. but i do, and yes im still young, but people my age (15, 16 ish...) can fall in love too. im sick of being alone...feeling like the only virgin left in the world...ugh...feeling like the only one who just isn't interested in someone. and oh yes, i've fallen very hard before...but for some reason, no one is sparking my interests. so what if im not looking...i don't want to have to look. i want to wake up one day and be completely and utterly surprised. like it normally happens. i want it to be when i least expect it. BUT WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG!? i want to fall in love! i want to be crazy over someone and have someone crazy over me. what if i go through high school without experiencing love. then what? ah, im not quite sure why im writting about my problems on here...maybe someone will actually listen.

I totally understand where you are coming from. I felt much the same way at your age. The key is to enjoy your life as it is now. I know that sounds almost impossible, but it really is important. If you are involved in school and in activities that you love you will have more opportunity to meet more people and to meet that special someone. You just need to realize that if it doesnt happen that it, and you, are okay too. You will still have met great people and had lots of good times and memories. That part of highschool is priceless.

As far as still being a virgin, you should be proud of that. Once its gone, you cant get it back, and when you decide to give that gift he should be a very special person. I look at it this way, each I have sex before I am married that is that much less of my to give to my future partner, so I wait.

Just take a deep breath, and hang in there. Its a stressful bumpy ride, but it can be loads of fun!

LeAnn

This is probably something u dont wana hear, but if your only 15/16ish you have a wayyy longg time ahead of you to fall in love.

It happens to everyone at different times, Theres no set age that you "fall in love" i was 17 when i fell in love.. Some of my friends now (mid-20s) still havent found that special someone.

well what im trying to say is, you cant go out looking for it, it will come to you. Just sit back and wait. Enjoy your time now while your young, because believe me id do ANYTHING to be 15 again.

goodluck and dont rush life.

throughout of life we will think we are in love many, many times, and as you get older, and go thru more experiences, you will look back and realize, geee, i thought that was love - but it wasn't and that is part of learning what love is and how to recognize it when it has arrived. it goes hand in hand with cognitive development, and it evloves along side with your morals, values and ethics...just think about what u thought was acceptable when u were 10 and what you thought when 20, then 30, your mind is constantly growing...developing learning...and with each new experience u get closer to reality...the totally understanding that u were in love...i think i have a better idea now of what that is supposed to be now and most important how to recognize it and apprecaite it and to harass its true power...because love is the strongest of emotions...it contains all emotions...and if u don't know that...its a train wreck...and love isn't supposed to be a car crash...its suppose to be....

love

oh god honey... i was you about 9 months ago before i met the love of my life. its not all everyone makes it out to be. its not always the farytale life. theres pain too. dont be in such a rush. have fun being single... enjoy your girls... save the seriousness for later.. you have so many years ahead of you. so what if your a virgin? i wish i still was, even though i lost it to the guy im sooo in love with. your virginity is something special you should hold onto until your sure the person your going to give it up to you love and is worth taking soething so precious from you. stop stressing. when the time is right it'll happen, for now just sit back and enjoy the single life... its fun too.