I don't know what happened

I woke up today with my ex on my mind.. The too top it off I get in my car and the song we were supposed to bet *married* too was playing on the radio.. It broke me down into tears.. Its been almost 3 months now..

I always let her pull me back.. Its like I convince myself that she's not leaving me each time for another guy, when I know that's what it is.. I don't know whether to look at it like she is using me or if she went out messed around and realized I am the guy for her..

The first time she broke up with me it lasted 5 months, the second time it lasted 3 months and now this is the 3rd time.. This all happened in a 2 year span..

Just feeling weak.. I just need to vent.. thanks for reading

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling good. We all have our down days but we also have better days. Sounds like it would be better if you move on and not linger since this is already the third time you have split up. I know it's hard to move on but I think that it will get better as time goes by.

I am sorry to hear that you are having a bad day. The radio can be your worst enemy sometimes.

Keep your head up. Be glad tht you did not get married, because from the sounds of it- it probably would have ended in a divorce. You deserve a partner who is stable and who will love you consistently. A relationship should not feel like a emotional roller coaster.

This was not meant to be. You are destined for better things in your life.

the song we were supposed to bet *married* too was playing on the radio.. It broke me down into tears..

Someday you WILL have the that dance on your wedding day that you crave so much, but luckily for you it will be with the right woman who actually deserves the love you have to give.

Hang in there,

BellaDonna

I don't know whether to look at it like she is using me or if she went out messed around and realized I am the guy for her..

i've followed your story. she's taken you for granted so many times that i don't think she's EVER going to decide she wants you. she certainly hasn't decided now.

what makes you think she's going to change her mind? what makes you think she's going to start committing to you for good? i think you have to look at the facts, and her past behavior. what's going to make her change into the person you hope she will become?

her not wanting to be with you is very much about HER, and i don't think you have seen any evidence that indicates you can rely on her to change, and suddenly begin to appreciate you. i'd just ask you to start using your head, not your heart, and look at the situation here.

i hope you gain the strength to do what's best for you.