guys.......do u like to be teased?

SeaBisquit

but thats not teasin to us lol

ok if i were like with a girl and if some girl happen to do that....i think my girl wud be pissed off at this girl.

won't that be girl teasin a girl then any case i don't think any guys wud complain about gettin teased that way.

question to the guys how does it make you feel when a girl is teasing you? good or fustrated? and girls do you like to tease guys? i think it's turn on to see what a guys reaction will be.

It depends, within my circle of male friends we tend to fall into two catagories, free spirited and down to business. My free spirited friends tend to enjoy the intense sexual teasing game with out them having a care inthe world, yet the other group, myelf included, enjoy teasing only if it's part of the courtship process. And to futher complicate matters teasing doesn't need to be sexual. I for one get turned on the most by a woman's intellect as we bantor POV's around. Frankly, the more a woman sexually teases me, the more they are trying to manipulate something from me, it becomes a turn off. So it really depends on the type of guy you're trying to tease and what you want to accomplish with your teasing.

Yep... love to teazzzeeeee. Natural born flirt. I'm always doing it even when I don't mean to be doing it. The banter back and forth. The looks. The subtleties...

And if they missed the point.. a blatent in your face inuendo.. just to get their jaw to drop.

LOL.

Its personality dependant I think. some people do it naturally.. and when it comes off that way its good. other people work at it.. and it comes off akward. not so good.