well this is complicated but here it goes.

well me and this guy had been dating for over 3 months and i really liked him, but i got scared and ended up breaking up with him. i still loved him but i didnt know wut to do . he was sooo upset and heartbroked for about a month and i was to. now he met this other girl and i think he likes her but he also still likes me. i relized just how much i missed him and told him i miss him and want him back. he told me that he didnt know wut to say and that he didnt know if he still had feelings for me, but i know he does. i dont know wut to do now.....i want him back sooooo bad. i told him to call but he wont and i think hs going to try to avoid me because hes confused. WHAT NOW???

Okay, let me get this straight..... 1. You like a guy ALOT 2. Things are going well 3. For no reason at all, you up and dump him?

Okay, rather than answering your question, let me ASK you a question.... Do YOU honestly think you DESERVE to have this person again after dumping them for no reason? Seriously, do you?

Erica, you blew it. If I were that guy I would never speak to you again. I don't understand why women do these types of things. It's really ridiculous.

Are you in High School by any chance?

• 6 years later...
Okay, let me get this straight..... 1. You like a guy ALOT 2. Things are going well 3. For no reason at all, you up and dump him?

Okay, rather than answering your question, let me ASK you a question.... Do YOU honestly think you DESERVE to have this person again after dumping them for no reason? Seriously, do you?

Erica, you blew it. If I were that guy I would never speak to you again. I don't understand why women do these types of things. It's really ridiculous.

Are you in High School by any chance?

She did have a reason. She got scared. Tons of people get scared and break up / back off. It is not for you to say if she deserves him back. And then to tell her she "blew it"? You sound like you are angry at women and are taking it out on her. Men do the same things. they run away / break up cause they re scared all the time! please don't generalize just because you have some peronal issues regarding women that are not worked out. we are here to support each other.