text messaged a guy yesterday and he never responded

yeah so i'm feeling a little down. i really thought i was going to hear from him. we ran into each other at a club on thurs and i thought we hit it off pretty well. i wasn't drunk so i remember the whole nite. he gave me a quick peck on the lips it was the sweetest thing ever! so i text him on saturday i just said it was good seeing him on thursday night and i made a joke about how it was a miracle i remembered the whole nite and asked how he was doing. so no response. i've deleted him from my phone. so time to forget him and move on. but i'm still a little sad...

I would be careful in the future about texting - you never know if he received it and if you truly want to get in touch, pick up the phone and call. Also, you can't be sure whether he is interested in dating a woman (as opposed to just a fling) whose focus is on the fact that she was too drunk to remember. Might be his idea of fun - as it is yours - but not his idea of who he sees in his life with any permanence. Either way, by texting you are being passive instead of proactive. For me, I prefer to have the man make the first move and do most of the pursuing in the beginning but if I were to choose to be the pursuer I would do so directly, not indirectly by texting.

i wasn't drunk so i remember the whole nite...............so i text him on saturday i just said it was good seeing him on thursday night and i made a joke about how it was a miracle i remembered the whole nite

Conflicting comments here? Was he drunk? Do you want him to think that you were? Not sure what to make of your text, maybe he didn't know what to think either! He might not even remember you if he was drinking and trolling. I'd move on and let him make the next move if there is one.

RC

Hey there,

Is this the same guy you posted about the other day?

IMO, a guy whom is interested will call you and ask you out and not only pay attention to you when you have been drinking at clubs. I am sorry he did not text you back. Texting is IMO impersonal and emotionless. I would rather talk to someone face to face and get asked out properly.