To cut a long story short, i was (still am) madly in love with me ex gf.however i went out lst nite and met this beautifull girl and got on really well with her.my ex gf doesnt spk 2 me no more and i just wonda if its rite to get with some 1 new even tho i still and think always will have feelings with my ex.

Go for it. You don't talk to your ex anymore so basically it's over - if you don't speak to her it will help you get over her which means you won't still be madly in love with her.

Why give up a chance to be happy and sit being unhappy over someone who you don't even speak to anymore!?

cheers 4 replies.thats what im worried about,split up wit me ex about a month ago. Dnt think theres bin a minute where shes not on my mind.but this new girl does seem 2 be real nice. Just dont want my feelings for my ex 2 swap over to this new girl because im missing her so much.

The real question is are you ready to go on a date. You can just go to the movies or some thing like that. I am not saying that you should go out there and find someone tobe your gf. But there is nothing wrong about dating. It will help you get over your ex. Just have fun.

Just don't put her through anything emotional based on what happened with your ex. In other words, don't close yourself off to finding something special with her just because of what you went through with your ex. Some people will do this, then pursue affection, get scared and run the other way, then just back and forth like that as they tear the other person apart. Have fun, but if you don't feel like you'll be able to emotionally commit to a new relationship in such a way that you know what you want, then don't pursue anything further.