Why do I put myself through this...i sit here and stare at her myspace, and search through all her friends seeing who she comments, i even deleted mine to keep from being tempted, but i just look anyways...gah. On top of the fact that i cant sleep and i am fighting the urge to call her...needless to say its a bad night

Why cant she just help me out and unblock me from msn...then i could simply sign off and know she still thinks about me...instead she is going about business like i was never there...only day 5 of NC though...if she cracks it wont be for a while...i hope she does before i do...bleh. Ill post a new thread tomorrow with some of our conversation that will explain why i am holding on instead of erasing her.

I also think she may see my posts on here, so it could fuel her ability to keep away from me...just a feeling, she isnt too smart, but i told her about it and how it helped me the first time we split because she was dealing with some problems and i told her it was a good site.

Dude, I know exactly how you feel right now. I tried going to bed but could'nt stop thinking about my ex, so here Iam now posting on a message board at 1 in the morning. I really really want to delete her from my myspace and facebook as it would the final step to NC for me but I just get bring myself to do it. If you dont mind me asking did your ex saying anything when you deleted your myspace??

Hey, I actually had this same problem recently with a girl I met at my friends house. I thought she was one of the prettiest girls I had ever seen in my life. She lived kind of far away, so it was hard. I was always obsessing over her, looking at her myspace, wondering what she was doing, probally all of the same stuff you do. I hung out with her acouple of times, and I was always trying my hardest to show how much I liked her. She then later started to ignore me, and I think I now realize that being overly obsessive can be very bad for a relationship. I believe that it can really turn people away from you when you are constantly trying to involve yourself with them. She eventually stopped talking to me. If you really care about this girl, I think you try your hardest to stop obsessing, everything happens for a reason. If its meant to be, then it will work out. If not, then you keep searching like the rest of us.

Well...i keep hope because a. she tells me that she wants me, or will want me later, and she has proven that in the past...b. because its what helps me to accept the situation and helps me to keep going...and c. because i will try one more time with her but thats all ive got left in me.

And i know how hard it is to keep NC and keep off her page but when you can gather the strength to do it you feel alot better, so thats what im trying to do.

If you dont mind me asking did your ex saying anything when you deleted your myspace??

I was in contact with her and told her i was going to that was about a week ago. Not like it really mattered though, she couldnt see it anyways, she wasnt on my friends and my profile was on friends only.

I really really want to delete her from my myspace and facebook as it would the final step to NC for me but I just get bring myself to do it.

Force yourself too, you may slip up and look at hers sometimes, but when you delete her and set your profile to friends only and force yourself to not even look at her profile you feel very good, because then you wont know if shes talking to any new guys or doing whatever she may be doing. It also gives you a good sense of accomplishment.

Force yourself too, you may slip up and look at hers sometimes, but when you delete her and set your profile to friends only and force yourself to not even look at her profile you feel very good, because then you wont know if shes talking to any new guys or doing whatever she may be doing. It also gives you a good sense of accomplishment.

i got off myspace and all that after my breakup. i removed temptation as much as i could. not only does it feel better not to look at that stuff because you don't have to agonize over every little thing, you feel good because you're really committing to not caring about your ex.

she is only as important as you let her be. or, as someone put it a little differently, "never let anyone rent space in your head for free." she's not your girlfriend, she's out of your life, so kick her out of your head. refusing to spend any of your valuable time checking up on her is a big part of kicking her out of your head.

she is only as important as you let her be. or, as someone put it a little differently, "never let anyone rent space in your head for free." she's not your girlfriend, she's out of your life, so kick her out of your head. refusing to spend any of your valuable time checking up on her is a big part of kicking her out of your head.

Good point, i really like that quote as well.