My friend just wont leave my man alone!

My BESTFRIEND is single and is always trying get a guy but she doesnt understand why guys dont like her. I mean I can name millions of reasons... She come off as too tough, too bitchy, and she smells lol... When I met my boyfriend, Mat neither me or him were single at the time, so niki (my bestfriend) kept asking him if he would have sex with her... ok well now me and mat are going out and I don't like how she still does that. and when she feels left out mat puts his arm around her or hugs her... and she hits him on purpose so she can kiss it better and he promises me he wouldnt leave me for her or any other girl... so? what do i do? or anyone got some advice cause i sure could use it!... Thanks

Hi pyrochick!

I understand your problem, and you are not alone there. I personally know people in the same situation right now.

Have you talked to Niki about this? She may not even realize what she's doing to you (especially if she sees you as a best friend too).

You shouldn't let this go if it bothers you, you are not wrong for being upset. I would just suggest that you talk to both of them separately, and mention your concerns to them.

Good luck!

S.A.M.