"That was it?!"..sex disappointment

Nvee

He was devastatingly handsome but bad in bed. How sad...so unfortunate.

My fav quote from a friend who I told my story to the very next day...

"I just think that sexual prowess is something that is somewhat natural. Like dancing.

Some people are born good, some learn, and some never figure that * * * * out."-Lana

hahaha...still cracks me up.

How often is the first time with someone "perfect"? You both have different styles (especially if you've done it with other people before). It's almost like kissing. You have no clue what they like to do and how it will match up with what you do.

So anyways, if he's a good guy, don't drop him just because of this. Teach him what you know!

Is he really that bad, or are you guys bad together? And how old is he? How experienced is he? Perhaps there is some semblance of hope there if you guys communicated your desires better...or perhaps not...

I think if he apologizes...he's bad thus it was bad.

silly me for thinking..hot guy= hot sex.

in a perfect world.

You think women make that mistake? Think about what men must go through. man gets over incredible sense of trepidation and fear, builds up confidence, improves personality, asks out incredibly gorgeous woman, woman agrees, go out on a few dates, man initiates sex, woman just lies there. Man...disappointed, questions the meaning of life.

hehe, it happens to us all.

No no this is grate

"He was devastatingly handsome but bad in bed."

this is why us ugly guys put the time in to be good if not grate in bed, see the gods did not give us devastatingly handsome so we have to work darn hard to mach that and this is one of the ways.

Sorry that he was bad for you but it is good news for the not so handsomes of the world

He was devastatingly handsome but bad in bed. How sad...so unfortunate.

My fav quote from a friend who I told my story to the very next day...

"I just think that sexual prowess is something that is somewhat natural. Like dancing.

Some people are born good, some learn, and some never figure that * * * * out."-Lana

hahaha...still cracks me up.

Nothing wrong with a huge ego, lets hope he isn't saying the same crap about you, behind your back. Forget about rescuing the relationship; any bloke is better off without this type of woman, totally lacking in respect, decency and any type of morality. heh just plain evil, if your going to be evil, why not just go the whole way and become darth vader.

I would have said, keep the opinions to urself. oh well!!.