Trouble in the bedroom people!

lolz

Hey boys and girls,

Hope life is good on everyone. I will make this very short, Me and my boyfriend have been sleeping for eachother for around 2 weeks, problem was when I gave him oral and started the sex he said for some reason his private part wasnt erecting. Well you know his size looked ok, but he kept mentioning he is truned on but for some reason his private part isnt erecting. Anyways we started having sex with the condom on and we went for nearly 30 minutes and he didnt come out. So I kinda had a peneteration but he never came out You know previously my bfs would come out on me and it felt so good, but my bfs not coming out and he can go for hours keep saying his gets bigger when he masturbates, Any of you experienced the same? or does he have some sort of technical problem?

Grammar is your friend... you have me a little confused here. When you say come out what do you mean? You mean he didnt climax? Or he didnt get hard?

Anyways... sometimes a guy wont climax... it happens. And sometimes the little man doesnt cooperate, even for the best of us. If hes nervous, or tired, or whatever he may have some issues down there. Its probably nothing serious... just be patient with him, and understanding. Theres nothing you can do worse than tease him if he cant get it up... hell probably never work again after that.

I had something like that before. Could not climax but when it happened I was extremely tired or if I drink alcahol it also happens. The first time it happened I could not believe it. I have a high sex drive. So the thing that really helps in that area is to stay in shape and eat the right stuff - that for me is a sure fire cure. I might be wrong but I think getting into shape also effected my size. It looks bigger and becomes harder.

• 3 weeks later...
Grammar is your friend... you have me a little confused here. When you say come out what do you mean? You mean he didnt climax? Or he didnt get hard?

Anyways... sometimes a guy wont climax... it happens. And sometimes the little man doesnt cooperate, even for the best of us. If hes nervous, or tired, or whatever he may have some issues down there. Its probably nothing serious... just be patient with him, and understanding. Theres nothing you can do worse than tease him if he cant get it up... hell probably never work again after that.

Oh no! I never teased him about that.

What I mean is that he never reached climax.

I had something like that before. Could not climax but when it happened I was extremely tired or if I drink alcahol it also happens. The first time it happened I could not believe it. I have a high sex drive. So the thing that really helps in that area is to stay in shape and eat the right stuff - that for me is a sure fire cure. I might be wrong but I think getting into shape also effected my size. It looks bigger and becomes harder.

Hmmm! He hardly does any physical activity, only uses his home-gym once it a while(really rare). So could the lack of physical activity be the reason?