My Boyfriend's Ex is Pregnant

Wellll.... Her water has broke. I'm so excited for both of them. No idea how things are going to pan out... I never could have imagined being this calm. I'll be hearing from him later today. I'm on the sidelines for now and that's completely okay!

Hey there,

So if your bf with her now while she gives birth?

How are things going between the two of you?

Glad you came back to update us about this!

Well, Hope, the original plan was that he would drive her to the hospital tomorrow for her to be induced.

That changed due to him "having a project at work" to finish up tomorrow morning. He told her he would not be able to.

He has "obligations" this evening with co-workers. None of them know about this. When I talked to him, he was rambling about he didn't know what to do, he couldn't find a fill in for bowling.

Long story short - after his rambling and my reminding him he may regret not going immediately, he said he'd go later this evening.

He and I have been through "LOTS" of up's and down's. None really involving his ex or his baby. As it stands right now, we are a couple but we have more distance between us than what we used to. Kind of how I wanted it to be when his daughter is born. I'm here to support him but he need not worry about me, you know? This time should be all about his daughter.