What makes me wake up every morning making breakfast for this man? what makes me keep loving him when i know he doesnt want to be with me? What makes him keep having sex with someone he doesnt want to be with.....

I live with him, only until i can find a decent place to move out. But i don't understand, why doesnt he want to get back together with me if he is still calling me hunni dear and baby. And still have sex with me everynight. And what makes a person when u ask them, so what are ur motives, and i ask him so am i ur sex buddie is that it and he is like well than i guess so. Ive been with him for three years, how can he turn into such an * * * * * hole?? i don't believe that is him...

I guess what i want to ask is how do i get him back when i still live with him... and i cant do nc

I agree with melrich. Sounds like a relationship to me. Maybe there are communication issues.... get them out there. Tell him what doesn't work for you. To be happy, sometimes we have to be at risk of getting hurt. But its the only way in the end. You just have to go for it.

Its not the same, when it comes down to it, we are not together. If someone ask him, are u guys back together he would say No. I don't even know should i worry about the tenical terms, or should i worry about the time we spend togethre..

I ask him oh where are u going or who called he trys to ignore it like i don't have to answer to you no more. I don't even know i don't feel like im his girlfriend. I only feel like im someone he is using, until he can get something better. Im so afraid to talk to him, he already rejected me so many times, i don't want to make him mad anymore. Im so afraid of even losing this little moments which could even be consider 'relationship'

People change in time and as much as I hate to admit it, people do fall out of love with the person they love sometimes.

I think you need to move, stop hanging around and allowing him to have sex with you and make you more emotionally attached to him when you already know that you guys aren't together.

He's basically using you.

You need to be free from him, make a new start, have NC.

You won't feel any better til you do, sure he was a big part of your life and you won't forget him that easy, you'll probably never forget him, but sometimes you got to let go and take a minute to take care of yourself for once.

I Just don't thikn he is that bad......... i mean i was in love with him... How can he be like this? is there some reason why he is doing this???

Yes there is... YOU ARE LETTING HIM. Get the hell outta there, a dumpster's better than what you are living right now. You'll find a way, but even on your most selfless level... you are teaching him that this is okay. For both your sakes knock it off.