If you didn't have any of the lows or any feelings...how could you appreciate anything good? I'd rather go through hard times so I can really take advantage of the good times than go through life with no feeling whatsoever. And if things are really so bad...they can only get better (cliche, I know...I still believe it though).

Did something happen today to make you so upset?

Elektra, Hugs to you!!

You are such a great woman ~ you provide so much help and support to everyone on ENA.

You are great in my eyes.

I know all of the struggles, the pain, the hurt, the lemons that have been tossed your way.

Have made everything very difficult,

But I have you in my thoughts and I really care Elektra,

I know you haven't ever met me,

But you have impacted me.

You are very young, as NJ brought up,

Don't let anyone/anything hold you back,

I know you're in a rut,

But many people care about you,

I am always available to talk,

PM me anytime.

Hugs to you my friend,

Rose

image removed

Elektra! You're such a wicked person

You always have a meaningful opinion and something useful to say to so many people that post here. So hang tight

I have found that sometimes a physical "change" doesn't always help that much, whereas a change in attitude does one a world of good. Having a positive attitude is the most important above all I think. It's easy to say "yeah yeah, stay positive", but unless you well and truly commit to it in your mind, it won't last long.

I've heard of something called the "seven day mental diet". Basically, the task is to go seven whole days without one negative thought. If you have a negative thought, you have to start over

It's a book I think. Oh yep:

link removed

In anycase, it's not such an easy task. You really have to condition your mind. Once you can achieve this all the time, it really does change your life.

It's worth it if you can do it. You rock Elektra, we all care about you