Need To Get Sexy........

Oh my... don't stuff your bra or wear a wig... no one wants to find out that what they see is not what they get...

In my experience, it is quite easy for women to ... umm... creativily adjust their assets through various intricate maneuvers and cuts of clothing... so I will leave it for them to describe how to do that. However... unless you're going to a halloween party, don't fake it...

WHAT?? Fake looking boobs and a wig? What are you going as Pam Anderson? The boobs part well you could get a push up bra or there are these inserts you put in your bra to makethem a little more ample. The wig thats going too far..

But I will tell you the best thing you can do to look SUPER SEXY.......shhh dont tell anyone......it's confidence and a great walk.

Ok, definitely skip on the wig and stuffing. How embrassing would it be if either: 1) The wig fell off during the date or 2) Stuffing was showing and he saw!!!

To look more sexy, these are some great tips Ive learnt.

1) Wear a outfit you really love. You can always project your self better in an outfit you know already looks amazing on you

2) If you want more cleavage, definitely go for a push up bra with padding. I have relatively tiny boobs, and it really helps!!!

3) Wear a sexy pair of heels!!!

4) Lastly, be confident! That is the best way to project your own sexiness without trying to hard!

Nah I wanna make my boobs look like MELONS hahaha.

I want long lustrous hair..I want to be DESIRED!!!!

To truly feel desired, you need to be desired for YOU!

Anything less is a lie. & Getting the attention you want with a wig & fake boobs won't last & will be discovered quickly. Than you will feel fake, because that's exactly what you will be.

Be you -the right man will desire that..

To look more sexy, these are some great tips Ive learnt.

1) Wear a outfit you really love. You can always project your self better in an outfit you know already looks amazing on you

2) If you want more cleavage, definitely go for a push up bra with padding. I have relatively tiny boobs, and it really helps!!!

3) Wear a sexy pair of heels!!!

4) Lastly, be confident! That is the best way to project your own sexiness without trying to hard!

Excellent tips!!! these are perfect!

ya i agree the wig is going too far. What if he does like you and wants a second date? If you guys get serious? Are you going to keep wearing that wig so he won't know it was fake in the first place? Just own what you have girl! Victoria Secret has some really nice bras, my friend got one from there it's kinda like the water bra but the stuff in it is more gel-like and feels more like an actual boob. If you don't ahve money for that, just push up what you already have, wear a sexy outfit and some heals and be confident. Remember to smile alot and if he dosen't like you after that then he wasn't worth it. Just my .02 but you shouldn't have to be going to such extremes just to get someone to like you... they should like you for who you are!

No way; go for the fluro pink wig, stuffies in the front, fishnet stockings and dark black eyeliner that pours down your face when you cry making you appear like a tragic clown.

Everyone says to wear heels on dates. I do NOT recommend this if you do not usually wear heels! I tried that once and ended up tripping and stumbling and ruining a perfectly good sexy walk.

Just be yoself. Apparently, that's a bit of a joker, so I say go with the Fluro Pink!!

I agree you should wear heels your are comfortable in. I love heels personally. In fact I am wearing my black stilettos now and I am at work. I wore them with black pants and I love it. Makes me feel very sexy!! Also get a good padded push up bra with matching panties. Coordinating underwear always makes me feel good. For the look of extra cleavage, wear the padded bra under a V neck blouse that has roushing in the center. the roushing will give the appearance of more there.

Also wear a perfume that makes you feel hot. Add all these up and you will feel sexy and confident and he wont know what hit him!!

Good Luck~

L