I've posted here recently about falling in love too easy and going overboard with a girl I hardly know. Also, this is comletely new to me as I used to date women all the time and not have a problem with ending the relationship or not speaking with them for *gasp* a day.

Well, now it seems the minute I meet a girl I'm interested in, I picture spending the rest of my lives with them. And while it has backfired the last two times, I've come to the conclusion that this feeling is much better than an empty relationship.

For others out there that may go through the same thing, just take a deep breath. I know its much easier to say than do, but spending a little time with such a beautiful person (inside/outside) is worth the world to me. I've gotten to the point where if I can make her smile, than my day is complete. The hard part is contollng my brain from thinking, "why isint she calling me" when its only been two minutes since we last spoke!

But whatever, at first, everytime I got those thoughts, I would be sad. Now, I've come to realize that I am alive and loving for the first time. When the time is right, everything will fall into place.

So I guess that is what my ranting is directed at. For those of you out there wondering what to do, why he/she isint calling you, do you smile enough, etc: just be happy, control your thoughts, and love when you feel like loving. There is no reason to hold an emotion back for fear of it not being recipricated. I'm glad that I can now love and now I will soon find someone that is able to return my love.

The girl I "hoped" it be will not be her, but like I did before, I will love again, and try and smile until she comes along! Good luck to everyone out there, keep your heads up, smile a ton, and let your heart enjoy what your eyes see.

So I guess that is what my ranting is directed at. For those of you out there wondering what to do, why he/she isint calling you, do you smile enough, etc: just be happy, control your thoughts, and love when you feel like loving. There is no reason to hold an emotion back for fear of it not being recipricated. I'm glad that I can now love and now I will soon find someone that is able to return my love.

Or...you can date more than one girl at one time(guys for girls)...I mean, I know everyone's out to find that ONE...but the best way to find that ONE is to see as many as you can, and find out who is best for you. I'm finding now though, that dating more than one girl is the best way to keep from seeing one girl too often or getting too attached to any one person. Other than that...when the word/feeling love comes, if it does, I'll welcome it, but until then...