What is he feeling, friendship or ???

Maybe some one can help me out with this. Me and this guy have been friends for a while now, we laugh and have fun, email to each other every week. Well he has not been the type of guy who has let me know when he has gone on vacation or even where he goes to. However, recently he has given me the info. We do a small amount of flirting but nothing too serious. He is the type to keep his feeling to himself, he doesn't let a lot of people get close to him. There have been times when I have caught him staring at me and he won't turn away, but then at other times he does turn away when I catch him. Is he acting this was 'cause he likes me or something else. I just don't want to take things the wrong way. Why would a guy all of a sudden inform a girl of his plans to go away on a vacation or trip?

Let me start of by saying that maybe he just hasn't figured out if you like him.

It could be him waiting for certain signs, A way of knowing for him would open himself up more to you. This would be a good thing for you to capitalize on. show him little things, I'm always attracted to a girl if she show a smile & eye contact back after i pitch it.. does he often complement you on little things example your hair, cloths, etc..? you have to know what to look for yourself before we can really get an understanding of what he thinks of you..than we can give you more insight. and be able to Pick out the KEY signs of attraction, or him just wanting to stay as friends. asking friends of his might help, but be cautious...make sure it a guy or a girlfriend of his that YOU can trust to keep information discrete.

From what you say in your post id give a 99.99999% probability that he does like you more than just a friend, not sure why he is taking it slow, could be shyness, or feeling the same as you, he may be asking himself the same questions your asking about him to us.

He may be afraid of how you will react if he tells you how he really feels. maybe its time you found out by being a little more obvious to your feelings towards him.

I am assuming, of course, that you are also interested in him, which i give another 99.9999% probability.

let the flirting begin

He has told me that I am a nice person and he will take up for me if I need him to, 'cause he has told me that if anyone says anything to me, then they can come talk to him. He is a really nice guy, so I don't know if he is just being nice or he feels like he needs to protect me.

Well, if you really wanna know if this guy is interested in you, ask him directly (You'll get what you want!)...if not, try asking his close friends.

There's a probability that he likes you as well. He might be shy; try to give him some "obvious" signs that you're also interested in him. What I mean by "obvious signs" is be suggestive; show him you like him as well.

THIS MIGHT HELP YOU:

link removed