1st step to happiness :)

Last night I was talking to a guy that I thought something could have happened between us awhile ago. As I was talking to him, it hit me, I have matured and grown so much in the past year. If I didnt I would have tryed again or I would have started dramas.

I feel that all my past relationships happened for a reason, that reason being it made me mentally stronger, I feel like I can tell people that they hurt me when they do and not just ignore it like I used to. I feel like Im on the moon or something!! I feel positive yet spritual.

Im really happy, Ive come along way from being depressed, abused, used, hurt and played with. At one stage I thought about taking my own life.

Just want to say thanks to god for helping me out and to everyone here who supported me thoughout

I know where your coming from. I was holding it in too, now I'm so straight forward, and confident, yet myself..just a better person. I'm still getting out of the depression, but my life is looking up. It's hard when your down and out, in a real dark place, but things do happen for a reason.

Nice to hear your doing okay, life is hard, it's always good when people make it out of the hole they fell into because of something from their past.

Here here!! I feel the same way about my past relationship. I think I've become a infinitely stronger man after my ex and I part ways. It was glorious to grow and to learn from the, albiet painful, experience... but I've learned so much... in 3 months because of it.

It's astounding what can happen.... in such a short time....

Anyway... you're right everything does happen for a reason..