Friend is getting bashed by her father

Ok well i just found out this arvo that my bestfriend is get bash by her father, when ever he is in a bad mood about work or anything. She has brusies all over her body, and she has a 12 year old sister i am really worried about her too.

Should i get my friend to live at my place?

And what do i do about her sister?

And how do i suport my friend?

Thanks,

Take care,

kita

What is 'Arvo'?

If your friend and her sister could live at your place that would be ideal, since the foster care system will have them uprooted into some strangers homes and it's not usually a very good experience.

But either way something must be done. She and her siblings cannot remain in the house at all unless and/ or until her father has had full treatment. It's simply not acceptable, understand?

You should tell YOUR parents, and ask if the two can come live with you. Explain that foster care system is a daunting prospect. Maybe something could be worked out with supervised visitations, plus your parents would need some monetary help, perhaps could be garnished from your friends' parents paychecks.

Depending on her age, she can't just come live at your house one day without her father or mother's consent. If you can get her to live with you, that's be great, and I agree with teddy that you should let your parents know first so they understand the situation as well. Your friend may want to talk to her sister and ask her if she's ever been physically abused or anything similar by her father.

Oh yeah, that's an adorable dog (in your avatar), I have one just like it

Anyway, hope you get things sorted, it's good of you to be looking after your friend like that